Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Get Well seabass!

With all these heartfelt wishes, Seabass, you'll be you back in style with a broad smile in a short while!
All the best for a speedy return.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEEZ GUYS !
Im OK & Recovering slowly but surely !
Im really taken from all the Best Wishes & just hard to imagine being away from a Fine F-L Family ! I am a Richer Man in Spirit & Mind due to all my Brother's here !
Great get well wishes & also great Advise & sharing. Gracias a Todos mis Hermanos
I checked in here yesterday quickly & it was the first time in a chair since last Tuesday & Boy did the Painkillers & med's kick in & all the other junk inside me..:eusa_doh:
Had a quick PM check with Mike (Mikespens) We converse a lot & well he is just Good People & there when you need someone to talk to..Well i went right back to the Bed....I just could not sit,,,Im good now.....Just sore & burnt out.....Well the wife is spoiling me moved my computer close to me & making sure im super comfy....Im Old School just a PC in the Family room, no I-Pad,Lap top, nuthin. So now i can catch up on the latest here,,,
My Wife Silvia has a Deep Respect for all you guys....& got a little teary eyed reading the post's....
She has never bothered me about My time spent here or my Crazy hat need's,
So its OPEN RANGE !!!!!!!! YAY.... Thanks to you Guy's !
Good thing lost over 20+lbs !!!!! & with my controlled diet i can stay 20+lbs. less !
Doc's Orders Get up, walk around a bit, rest, Dont melt in bed.....Got A Juicer & a Fancy Blender for the Grub & hey not bad, Just dont know about the Big Bird next week...Heck put it in the Blender & grab a large straw...Important thing is i will be Healthy & Here for my 2 Familys F-L Brother's & The Grandkid's WOW !!
Oh yea i gotta Ham this up..:cool:
232323232%7Ffp734%3A8%3Enu%3D3595%3E2%3B%3B%3E938%3E26862%3B%3B%3A2925%3Aot1lsi

Borsalino, Feather Weight, brim 2 1/2'', crown bashed at 4 1/4''front,4 3/4''sides,4''rear, ribbon 1'' & no lining 1 7/8'' sweat.
Got this last year from Aureliano.
The Nurses striped me clean took everything, EVERYTHING, except my Hat !!!!!

Thanks A Million !
che:cool:

Last edited:

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ya can't keep a man with that much style down for long! Enjoy the rest Che and take all the pampering you can get! Great to hear you're mending and everything's copacetic man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21