Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Getting Vintage White Label Vanson ENFIELD

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That's looking loads better.

Tony, sorry that nice Brown CR Model A doesn't fit you. I had a Size 42 Black Model A several years back and it was actually large on me, rather boxy of cut in fact. Off this one, well, isn't.

That's looking loads better.

Tony, sorry that nice Brown CR Model A doesn't fit you. I had a Size 42 Black Model A several years back and it was actually large on me, rather boxy of cut in fact. Off this one, well, isn't.
It's way too small! I'm actually shocked as Vanson is usually very consistent across the style type and tag size. It's a bummer. Super nice hide and color. It'll be for sale here and on the bay by the weekend. Sucks.
TBH I'm getting sick of trying with the CR's. I will say I'm in a larger than normal phase now but it seems like, over the years, I've never quite been able to get one that fits as well or as comfortably, as a cross zip. So...
IMG_5778.JPG

Last edited:

classicinjection

New in Town
Well I think once I get back home this Vanson and a Comet might get put up for sale or trade. To help fund a Vanson Dakota or Aero steer hide jacket in 44.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy