Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Crushes!

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
Ok, I think I have to put a picture of Doris Mayday on my fridge to give myself a bit more weight loss motivation. Her body is amazing.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I love this thread! So many pretty ladies, all different shapes and sizes. :)

Here are my favorite lovelies!

Jean Harlow
jean_harlow.jpg

Tura Satana
tura_013.jpg

And of course, Betty Page!
page.jpg

Modern day crushes:

Dita Von Teese
vintage-dita-von-teese.jpg

Theo Kogan
theo-4x.jpg

Raquel Reed
1248122350836_f.jpg

I think Tura Satan and Delores Gray were quite amazing looking. They both look like they came from someones imgination.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Tracee Mae Miller from the alt-country band Blanche! I love everything about this girl: hair, clothes, music.
tracylobby1a.jpg

Traceeontheweb.jpg

And I'm not sure if this one falls under "crush"... more like idol! Marchesa Casati:
01b_marchesa_casati-5.jpg

3637933943_7d71ce734f.jpg

Katue

Familiar Face
Pure beauty, Vivien Leigh

Irresistable Grace

Eva Peron, a very strong, brilliant and caring person.

Rose Mcgowan before the accident.
Sorry, couldn't find a good picture...

Last edited:

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
My major modern crush is, without a doubt, Kirsten Dunst.
The+Virgin+Suicides.jpg

kirsten-dunstblack.jpg
I forgot to add a Kirsten quote, like I did with Elizabeth and Brigitte. Here's my favorite:
"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don`t you? Just tell me so I can get over you."

Katue

Familiar Face
In my opinion, Kirsten Dunst was a cutie when she was a teenager and in her early 20s too... But now she looks much older than she really is. Her natural skin tone doesn't suit her anymore, moreover it emphasize her wrinkles and not very big eyes. But in the vergin suisides and other early movies she's so gorgeous!

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
For golden era I always wanted to be Vivien Leigh as a child, I practised raising my eyebrow like she does in GWTW! But I really adore Ginger Rogers, not just the all singing all dancing Ginger, but the great actress-'Kitty Foyle' is still a great film and still makes me sniffle. plus she had some *great* suits!
ginger.jpg

Maureen O'Hara is one of the great underrated stars to my mind. My late father sit behind her in church once and said he was captivated, even by the back of her head!
MaureenO.jpg

I don't like many modern actresses, but I think Natalie Portman is a huge talent and just so bonny.
Natalie-Portman.jpg

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Kitty Sheridan - I agree with the Maureen thing, she was sublime, so underrated as an actress. She was my Nana's favourite actress.

I think Natalie P is lovely too. Such a luminous beauty.

Annichen

Familiar Face
Fellow Norwegian,Sonja Henie

soniaheniejpg202855i.jpg

And all time favorite Tallulah Bankhead
600fulltallulahbankhead.jpg

Smart,funny,talented,different and gorgeous :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails