Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GONE - Traded - Stetson Royal De Luxe Homberg 7 1/4

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
For trade. Beautiful vintage stetson. Light gray with black ribbon. My best measurement is 22 7/8". It feels like a loose 7 1/4 and measures 6 9/16" by 8". The tag is 7 1/4. The price tag on the inside is $13.95 from Woodward and Lothrop. The edge binding has a little staining and the liner is a bit yellowed. The felt is beautiful. I wish it was just a tad larger and my wife hates the homberg or upturned brim look on me.
PC190060.jpg

PC190066.jpg

PC190064.jpg

PC190065.jpg

PC190088.jpg

PC190061.jpg

PC190062.jpg

PC190063.jpg

No odors. Just that sweet smell of a vintage stetson.

Last edited:

kaosharper1

One Too Many
What's the crown height on this one? Also, what are you looking for in exchange? It sounds like you'll consider anything in a 7 3/8?

kaosharper1

One Too Many
I have a Lee Open Road clone from the Johnny Phi collection. The only problem with it is the sweatband. The first owner tried to steam it and so it has a crack in it, but it is in very good condition. 7 3/8 silverbelly.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I have a Lee Open Road clone from the Johnny Phi collection. The only problem with it is the sweatband. The first owner tried to steam it and so it has a crack in it, but it is in very good condition. 7 3/8 silverbelly.

Sounds good to me. Do you have a pic?

kaosharper1

One Too Many
OK. Just to let you know I rebashed it to a diamond. We may have to do this after the holidays. The post office is going to be a zoo, plus I won't really be able to focus on this until the kids go home. Is that OK?

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
OK. Just to let you know I rebashed it to a diamond. We may have to do this after the holidays. The post office is going to be a zoo, plus I won't really be able to focus on this until the kids go home. Is that OK?

That sounds great. Why don't you PM me your address in case I have to go to the post office to send something else. I don't mind if you ship mine later when it calms down. I'll mark it as GONE.
Thanks,
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael