Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good colour band for a Stetson trilby

Haywire Hat

New in Town
Hello all.

I have just bought a Blue linen Stetson trilby and am thinking of adding a hat band because I’m not to keen on the Stetson logo (even if it’s subdued) and I like hat bands.

I’m trying to decide on the colour. I think khaki would look good, but would like to hear what suggestions you have.

Thanks for your help..

Sorry about that. I thought the weblink linked to the image.
This is the hat.
It is a dark grey with a hint of blue.
This is such a personal choice. Do you want some contrast? Tone on tone? Do you want a splash of colour? What will you be wearing it with? Is this a dress hat or a 'grab n go' to wear with casual clothing? I tend to a tone on tone, minimal contrast so would go for charcoal or a charcoal with a hint of blue or you could go with a navy blue. The link does not work still.

Haywire Hat

New in Town
Belfast, thanks for the useful comments. The 'This is the hat' link works for me. Dunno what the problem is.
Think I will go with your charcoal suggestion.

Belfast, thanks for the useful comments. The 'This is the hat' link works for me. Dunno what the problem is.
Think I will go with your charcoal suggestion.

1710868018119.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner