Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Hercules

It does strike me as odd that the last few GW "orders" to come through were not actually initiated by the consumer. I'd be ready to blow my stack if I were in that queue. No foul on the part of the buyer but man @willyto nailed it. For the love of God just pen a single email and bcc the whole friggn queue. It's not that hard. It's difficult for me to understand how one can take the time to sell an existing jacket via email but not take the time to update some rightly frustrated customers waiting on a jacket to be made.
Anyway, this Herc is gorgeous and I'm sure the stroke of luck is not lost on @cdallas!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not to discount your concerns but I’m a practical guy.

If John has made a jacket for a customer in the queue and it gets sent back for whatever reason, I don’t blame him for searching through a few emails to then sell that excess jacket and make some money on it rather than it just sitting there. Tbh that’s probably a much quicker process than taking the 20 or 30 pictures and then writing up the description he does for his sale page.

There isn’t much point getting angry over this, what can we do about it anyway? Send another email that probably won’t get replied too...or send an email to ask for a refund...that probably won’t get replied too.

It’s just a waiting game now and I’d guess most of us in the queue probably have more than enough jackets to wear in the meantime.

I choose to look at this as a positive, the button machine has been fixed. Now it’s probably just the delay on the Shinki.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful jacket!! He has some really nice ones on his sale page at currrent in my size too. Darn, wish I could!

There isn’t much point getting angry over this, what can we do about it anyway? Send another email that probably won’t get replied too...or send an email to ask for a refund...that probably won’t get replied too.
I think that's just plain wrong man! Especially if one wants to opt out! It's certainly no skin off my back as I am not and won't ever get into that queue. I just can't imagine anything being worth that much frustration (unless of course you aren't frustrated). I like GW's half belts quite a bit. But not that much. No material possession that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21