Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Leather Coat Company Type A-2 Bronco MFG. CORP. 44

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
$800 Including shipping.USA PayPal Friends $ Family

I finally got this jacket our of storage and wore it a few times, but it has mostly just been hanging in the closet. It is hardly worn, though it has softened up some, and darkened a bit as well, making it more and more like an original. It is made with a light russet cowhide that has a very vintage finish. It's a little lighter in color than original A-2s, but it looks really cool. Over time, once it's beaten around, I am told it'll actually darken as lighter anilines tend to darken with weahas a repro Crown with vintage Crown slider, vintage United-Carr snaps, and golden brown knits.

The Bronco has a distinctive design, with beveled pocket corners, wide square shoulders, and tight sleeve tops. The body and sleeves of Broncos are slender, while the shoulders are wide and very square, which gives this contract a strong, athletic look.

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:
P to P 25”
Shoulders 20”
Back Length 27”
Sleeves 27”

IMG_9623.JPG
IMG_9632.JPG
IMG_8207.jpeg
IMG_8209.jpeg
IMG_8215.jpeg
IMG_8211.jpeg

IMG_8225.JPG

IMG_8274.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG

IMG_8267.JPG

Last edited:

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
$800 Including shipping.USA PayPal Friends $ Family

I finally got this jacket our of storage and wore it a few times, but it has mostly just been hanging in the closet. It is hardly worn, though it has softened up some, and darkened a bit as well, making it more and more like an original. It is made with a light russet cowhide that has a very vintage finish. It's a little lighter in color than original A-2s, but it looks really cool. Over time, once it's beaten around, I am told it'll actually darken as lighter anilines tend to darken with weahas a repro Crown with vintage Crown slider, vintage United-Carr snaps, and golden brown knits.

The Bronco has a distinctive design, with beveled pocket corners, wide square shoulders, and tight sleeve tops. The body and sleeves of Broncos are slender, while the shoulders are wide and very square, which gives this contract a strong, athletic look.

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:
P to P 25”
Shoulders 20”
Back Length 27”
Sleeves 27”

View attachment 405502 View attachment 405503 View attachment 405504 View attachment 405509 View attachment 405510 View attachment 405511
View attachment 405505
View attachment 405506
View attachment 405507
View attachment 405508
Beautiful. Sadly too long for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner