Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Mojave 44

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
GW Mojave $850 shipped USA PayPal Friends & Family

Too many jackets not getting worn, time to divest.

This rare bird is made of a mid-heavy cowhide that I think qualifies as cordovan in color, or maybe some sort of reddish brown, with contrasting stitching that looks almost purple. It weighs a full pound more than some of my other GWs at +- 4.8 pounds. The leather has a mild sweet smell, is soft and pliable, drapes nicely and has a bit of a waxy finish with some pull up. I would say it is veg tanned but don’t really know. Talon main zipper, maybe NOS, some fun vintage labels and a very light black and white almost fine hounds tooth lining and sateen sleeves. It also has plenty of pockets and some fun vintage labels. Ball and chain diagonal pocket zipper pull needs repair or replacement, but I have hardly worn this jacket and it is a beauty to behold IMO.

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:

Pit to Pit. +-24 inches
Shoulders. +-19 inches
Sleeves +-26 inches
Back +-25.5

Really don’t have to say anything about the details, such as stitching, (accept I love the French seams) design, and attention to detail, It’s a GW.
IMG_9608.jpg
IMG_9609.jpg
IMG_9474.JPG
IMG_9448.JPG
IMG_9429.JPG
IMG_9036.jpeg
IMG_9038.jpeg
IMG_9600.jpeg
IMG_9040.jpeg

madhu

Familiar Face
GW Mojave $850 shipped USA PayPal Friends & Family

Too many jackets not getting worn, time to divest.

This rare bird is made of a mid-heavy cowhide that I think qualifies as cordovan in color, or maybe some sort of reddish brown, with contrasting stitching that looks almost purple. It weighs a full pound more than some of my other GWs at +- 4.8 pounds. The leather has a mild sweet smell, is soft and pliable, drapes nicely and has a bit of a waxy finish with some pull up. I would say it is veg tanned but don’t really know. Talon main zipper, maybe NOS, some fun vintage labels and a very light black and white almost fine hounds tooth lining and sateen sleeves. It also has plenty of pockets and some fun vintage labels. Ball and chain diagonal pocket zipper pull needs repair or replacement, but I have hardly worn this jacket and it is a beauty to behold IMO.

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:

Pit to Pit. +-24 inches
Shoulders. +-19 inches
Sleeves +-26 inches
Back +-25.5

Really don’t have to say anything a?

madhu

Familiar Face
Really beautiful jacket, love the asymmetric style.....
......but what happened to your face??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto