Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got my LW A2, but not fit very good...sign

zhz

Practically Family
Received my LW A2 this morning, because this is a sale jacket, so I cant do any customisation, and the result is, the sleeve are too long...I am thinking of keep it or sale it now, any idea?

?? 14-3-25 14 44 49.jpg
?? 14-3-25 14 43 12.jpg

If you look at the size of the arms(sleeves) and other areas...it just looks too big. Perhaps you could sell it and since it's a new LW sale jacket..you just might get all of your money back.
HD

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
To me, you're one size too large, sleeves and body. Though there's no such thing as a 'standard fit' for an A-2, they tend to look their best when they're a snug-ish fit. An oversized one can look as if you stole another fly-boys jacket! :D

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There seems to be something wrong with that batch of size 34 which is probably why they are on sale. I bought the same one and had to sell it to a friend who owns a black size 38 LW A-2. That one is way too big to be a normal LW size 34. Incidentally, I wear size 36 LW Ryder and it fits perfectly.

zhz

Practically Family
Agree with you. BTW, are you on 33OZ?

There seems to be something wrong with that batch of size 34 which is probably why they are on sale. I bought the same one and had to sell it to a friend who owns a black size 38 LW A-2. That one is way too big to be a normal LW size 34. Incidentally, I wear size 36 LW Ryder and it fits perfectly.

Blackadder

Agree with you. BTW, are you on 33OZ?
No but I know the guy whose photo you posted on the other thread. His 30s half belt is modified. He had to send it back and the sleeves are cut narrower than the standard one. I have in fact tried it on. My chest measure 38 and 5'5. That jacket is 36. It fits pretty well. Here is my size 34 Aero A-2. I also own a size 36 Lost World Ryder which fits perfectly except for the width of the sleeves.
WP_000151.jpg

Last edited:

zhz

Practically Family
Ha, then dont tell him I posted his photo here, thanks. This one looks good, size 34? Sounds like I should order size 32 then.

No but I know the guy whose photo you posted on the other thread. His 30s half belt is modified. He had to send it back and the sleeves are cut narrower than the standard one. I have in fact tried it on. My chest measure 38 and 5'5. That jacket is 36. It fits pretty well. Here is my size 34 Aero A-2. I also own a size 36 Lost World Ryder which fits perfectly.
View attachment 11885

Blackadder

Size 34 Aero A-2 should be fine for you as it is quite tight for me. I was just wearing a T-shirt inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner