Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Hat deals

Dr. Lucky

New in Town
I was looking at your Stetson Norwalk but I've never handled a hat with the "luxuro" finish. Is it fur or wool? Any more information would be appreciated.

Sorry for cluttering up your post, I don't have PM access yet.

SoulmanRKC

Familiar Face
Hey Doc,

Thanks for your interest. I just called and talked to Meyer's in New Orleans. It's 100% Rabbit Fur Felt hat no wool. They described as a short smooth finish, almost suede like.

Cheers,

Soulman

Dr. Lucky

New in Town
When you talk about "direct" PayPal purchases, I assume you mean not through ebay? I can't PM you (that's what I get for lurking and not posting, I suppose...) but if you want to send me an email at XXXXXX (at) gmail to discuss a direct purchase, I would be interested in talking about it. Let me know what you think is fair and we can probably come to an agreement.

Last edited:

Dr. Lucky

New in Town
In case anyone was waiting with bated breath, I did buy the Stetson Norwalk. It is perfect. It is comfortable and in wonderful shape. Soulman packed and shipped it well and I've got no complaints. Class act. A great first transaction for me on these boards... there will be more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner