Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green Hornet comic

RBH

Bartender
Leesensei said:
Here is a cover for the new Green Hornet: year One comic, by Matt Wagner. I think this one is really going to be excellent. It is great to see a Golden Age Hero still going strong!
Lee

GHYearOne01RossSMALL.jpg
That looks super1
When will it be out?

Aristaeus

A-List Customer
Will they keep the same theme music? Hope so.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXgjzHSVDEA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXgjzHSVDEA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

RBH

Bartender
bruce wayne said:
Support your friendly neighbourhood comic shop. At B & N they more than likey have to order it for you, while at a decent comic shop, they will have it on the shelf.
Alas.... in my neck of the woods the comic shop is gone.
There may be one in the town that B/N is in I will have to check it out!

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
"The Secret Hat Society

Does not exist

or does it?"

If its existence were known, wouldn't it cease to be secret?

But then, who would want to join the The Thoroughly Public Hat Society? No cache there at all...

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I have the same Better Little Book as RBH. The listing said it was complete but when I started reading it I found that page 33/34 was torn out.:rage:
It is still a neat little collectible.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL