Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grey Homburg and Black Fedora For Sale (both 7 1/4)

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
I've got an absolutely beautiful size 7 1/4 Stetson homburg that I would like to sell. It was listed on ebay with incredibly grainy pictures as a fedora. I bought it just to cannibalize the liner for one of my fedoras, but this thing is in such great shape that I want someone who will appreciate it to have it. The felt is pristine, the tags and liners are intact. The only flaw is that there are some very, very light stains on the bound brim. Honestly I don't think anyone else would notice, but I did, so now you know. I would like to get $100 for this one.

The other hat I have for sale is a black Champ stingy brim. It is also in very nice shape with very soft felt and a pristine liner. This hat has a pin in the bow, a bound brim and a wind trolley. I have the box as well. I'd like $75 for this one.

Pictures can be seen here: http://gallery.me.com/kurtm1911#100007&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=1

Shipping charges are for actual costs. I think these will cost around $12 for Priority Mail in CONUS. I'm also open to trades for any nice vintage fedoras in 7 3/8 LO or a good vintage stretcher, size 6 3/4 to 7 1/8. E-mail or PM with any questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo