Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

group sales of DP / Scala hats

not sure if this is in the right spot or not, but bartender, feel free to move it if needed.

I found info on how to order bulk from dorfman / pacific. There's a minimum order and some hats you have to buy in 6 packs (variety of sizes) but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing orders...

for example, I was going to get a Chrisitie's foldaway in a tube (ch19-burm) I can get it for $89.50 + shipping, but I have to have a minimum order. I would just ask that above the price of the hat, eveyone pay shipping to their location and a portion of the tax and shipping to my house.

another example is Scala Venice for $42.50 (plus shipping / tax).

I'm not going to argue the value compared to Stetson, Akubra, etc. but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in these discounted prices.

Just feeling the waters...

frijoli

One of the Regulars
RobFedoraField said:
but ran into a kink, they need a tax ID number before they can proceed and I'm not to that point yet. Oh well.

Thanks eveyone.

Typically, they will take a social security number in lieu of a tax ID number. Keep us posted, as I would take a couple Christy's if I can get multiple colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy