Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin’s new L4 in Horween Horsehide

Pandemic

One Too Many
Laugh if you guys want, but 90% of my closet comes from Spier & Mackay. In my opinion, there is not a better brand in classic menswear for the price. They have a large following on Styleforum.

95% of my officewear is S&M (pun intended). There is so much they do well, though based on the pics I’ve seen I may not put outerwear in that basket.

marker2037

Practically Family
95% of my officewear is S&M (pun intended). There is so much they do well, though based on the pics I’ve seen I may not put outerwear in that basket.
Check out their polo coat and balmaccan. It's incredible value.
108D4C97-2645-4BB9-8BD2-6195606F0DC6-10415-000004E12B7664DB.jpg

Pandemic

One Too Many
Check out their polo coat and balmaccan. It's incredible value.
View attachment 293963

You’re right. Maybe I should say that they aren’t quite there with moving into more casual/SWD type stuff. Or maybe I just can’t get past the nipple/hand warmers. Either way, if I thought I’d ever wear a sportscoat again I’d get the gun checks from this winter.

Pandemic

One Too Many
I had the original Moon guncheck but that was before they were doing 38L. I sold it because it was a bit short but I’d love to get it again. Also really dig the brown needlecord. If it goes on deep discount I will be more tempted, but I don’t see myself wearing anything but a uniform at work for quite a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran