Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hair accessory help

maisie

Practically Family
Oh, now i really wanna get some flowers and butterflies from The Diva Pinup!!:D I love the orchids, the colours of those are just beautiful and the butterflies are just so cute and unusual! i think i'm gonna save up and order few bits, as there is too many nice things just to order one!:D

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
maisie said:
Oh, now i really wanna get some flowers and butterflies from The Diva Pinup!!:D I love the orchids, the colours of those are just beautiful and the butterflies are just so cute and unusual! i think i'm gonna save up and order few bits, as there is too many nice things just to order one!:D
The orchids are incredibly realistic. I got the double lillies, and really like the fullness and life likeness of them. I thought I'd share a few pics of the ones I got. They are so much nicer than the crummy little too expensive ones that I have worn only a few times and already ruined. The quality of these is really good. You can tell Suzanne puts a lot of time and care into making each one. The details of them are amazing, right down to the small veins and eyes of the butterflies. I'm really happy with them. I'm wearing them with my "Phonytail" (fake ponytail), and I think they make it look a little more realistic. I ususally only wear it to fill out a snood, since my hair is now cut above the shoulders. Let me say again, I hope you all order these. They are really well made, and Suzanne is such a nice gal.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap great hair Daisy!
what would be kind of cool is to see some pictures with how to use scarves...either in hair or whatever. I'm always running into beautiful scarves when I'm out shopping, but have no idea how to use these things!

maisie

Practically Family
I'm loving the orchids even more now, i love that colour and they are alot bigger than i thought they would be too! I also love the butterfly, but the major decision is what colours! lol!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Ooh, I actually ordered the ruby red orchid snood with matching front orchid last week and I am waiting eagerly from them to arrive! I couldn't believe when my brother emailed me to say I had forgotten to tell him what I wanted for my birthday...so I decided on something from there. I can't wait!!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mysterygal said:
:eusa_clap great hair Daisy!
what would be kind of cool is to see some pictures with how to use scarves...either in hair or whatever. I'm always running into beautiful scarves when I'm out shopping, but have no idea how to use these things!
Thank you! I wear a few scarves when I wear my phonytail, it makes it look a little less fake. But, I'm never sure if I'm wearing them right. Would love to see pictures of some of the gals wearing them too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda