Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hair....

Rainbow

Familiar Face
I would like to get my hair cut short again, but the left side of my hair keeps wanting to curl up on the end. My hairstylist says there isn't anything I can do about it, but I thought you ladies might have a cure for this. I would like for all of it to be straight at the ends. I never in my life had curl in my hair until I went through menopause. May be a hormonal thing......

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Depending on where it is and how much time you have, you could also try hair tape to tape it to down and let dry.
Nikki

Rainbow

Familiar Face
Thanks....

Thank you to all you ladies for your suggestions. I'm going to try the tape, it will probably be a little too short for a flat iron. I'm going for the 1950's Janet Leigh short cut.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
If you really want to hunt, I have a flat iron that is only like 1/2 inch long.. great for short hair!
Let us know how the tape goes!
Nikki

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
I recall some guy on QVC (or HSN) used to sell flat irons that worked on really really short hair. May want to check there.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Actually, straightening irons that are about 1" wide are easy to come by. I imagine that would work fine for you.

BOOMBEBE

New in Town
I say that you should embrase the flip that your hair is stubronly doing, try out wavey hair darlin! everyone seems to have straight hair these days, i'd kill to have wavey hair, my hair gets so straight during the day even if i leave curlers in my hair over night, even hair spray dosent do the trick. my hair just wieghs itself down to the point where it straighten's out. poop D:
but all my Opinion is, go with the flow and try new things to match your stubron hair. :D:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou