Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, LilyP! I took these pics with my iPhone 4, amazed at the high quality I was able to get with it. Daniel posed against his bedroom wall(s), his suggestion- and a good one!

His date did not wear vintage or vintage inspired.

This photos is really stunning. Well done Daniel AND photog! Was his date also wearing vintage or vintage inspired?

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
thanks LilyP, I couldn't believe how well these pics came out. The flash was set to off.

I'm especially pleased with Daniel's idea of using the walls of his bedroom room as the background. My sweetie Tom did the wall painting, using burgundy with a black added on top for a faux finish. He painted my daughter's room in the same treatment using purple with an opalescent white on top of it. Hers has been used for photo background too.

Your iPhone?! Wow! :eusa_clap I am very impressed. :)

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
This English gentleman... oops....has been posted before by me..Mr Reed?....God bless his soul and what used to be his physical body....

it's his home that is haunting me....

Last edited:

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My own handsome fella, my sweetheart Tom today looking quite dashing in his vintage vacation look:
IMG_0960.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner