Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

nosferaturoams

Familiar Face
If your boyfriends hatred is towards the blemishing, I can recommend you Maybelline super stay 24. You can do whatever you want, but the lipstick doesn't blemish át áll. I've tried many weird things to make it blemish .. but it just won't. Even with kissing, lipstick is still perfect and the mouth of your lover is still clean.

I wish that was the problem :T. He just won't come near anybody with lipstick. He's been trying to get over it with me. He was able to kiss my cheek and I was able to kiss his. That's making us sound amish... but it was quite a big step :p

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
0818113.jpg

One word: HANDSOME! :D

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Ooh, that gif needs to be tattooed to the inside of my eyelids!

I love a man in uniform, too, and a great suit. I'm particularly fond of some of the WWII U.S. pilot uniforms - grrrr. I'm also probably the odd woman out here, and I'm sure admitting to this is some kind of sin, but - I dig a cute greaser, too! So, when I have my harem set up I'll need a few of each kind of guy. ;)

I hear you lady!!! I love a guy in uniform, nothing like a cute pilot or a G.I.

I love a cute greaser guy too, i'm off to the Rockabilly rave next week, so i'll have a swoon for you! Honestly my eyeballs will be out on stalks!

Ms. Parriss

New in Town
Suits! I love a man in a suit.
I was drooling over the boys in "Rope" the other evening. Why don't men wear suits all the time & carry their cigarettes in gold cases these days? (Gun not a necessary accessory though)
rope.jpg

I agree with your French cuffs though...there's no reason they can't have those + a 3 piece suit.

I whole hardly agree! :D No one cares how they present themselves anymore.

Clabbergirl

One of the Regulars
Harrison Ford

He may have been mentioned before, but I really had a thing for Harrison Ford back in the day, especially as Indiana Jones (some of that might've been spillover from the role he played since I was in love with that character).

indiana_jones_wearing_his_hat.jpg

Mae Croft

Familiar Face
He may have been mentioned before, but I really had a thing for Harrison Ford back in the day, especially as Indiana Jones (some of that might've been spillover from the role he played since I was in love with that character).

indiana_jones_wearing_his_hat.jpg

Count me in on Harrison Ford! Who doesn't love Indy? On my earlier subject of greasers, I have to admit to having a huge crush on Indy's son. Can't help it, I'm jinxed! lol

Mae Croft

Familiar Face
I'm more referring to the character (I think it's the clothes that do it for me, that greaser thing is where my fascination for John Travolta came from I'm pretty sure!), but in general yes he is a cutie. I almost feel like I'm way too old to have a crush on him, I forget he's only a few years younger than me. lol

muttwilliams.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My handsome fella Tom doesn't 'doll up' for his day in the workplace, but he does when we go out. Here he is looking resplendent in his first 'vintage' garb. He'll be buying himself a tuxedo when he reaches his personal goal of losing ten pounds of stress weight he's been carrying. I'm lovin' how he looks in his 'so-far' formal wear he dons for the historic dance events we've recently gone to:

He was born and raised in SF and is very interested in the Gold Rush era, as his second house is near Coloma, CA where gold was discovered in California in 1848-1849. He said he always wanted to get reproduction historic garb but never had a good reason to finally do it until he met me.

Worn to the Coloma Gold Rush Days he and I went to in Oct 2011, unfortunately the sun cast a shadow over part of his face in this picture:
IMG_7226.jpg

Here we are at two recent 19c. dances held out here, his ensemble from Gentlemen's Emporium, I sewed my two 1870's ensembles:

From the October 2011 Gaskell Ball, my 17yo dd and 15yo ds attended this one with us

IMG_7297.jpg

From Xmas 2011 Gaskell Ball, just us two that night

IMG_7431.jpg

From Friday night 2/10/2012 at the Stanford Viennese Ball we attended also with my dancing teenagers.
He had just recently shaved off his whiskers and trimmed the width of his moustache as I had been gently encouraging him to do. I was so delightfully surprised! I had been saying the longer whiskers made him seem older than his youthful energy and young at heart attitude suggested. I think he looks even handsomer now!

Does his version of 'vintage garb' he's chosen for himself float my boat? oh yes indeed...:)

IMG_8045.jpg

Ladies,
I thought it was time we gave the gents some tips on how to 'doll' up for us.

What type of vintage garb just floats your boat on the 'fairer' sex?

Me?
French Cuffs :D

LD

Last edited:

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
him... he is here yes he is ... not this photo, but other photos ... still

have ever your eyes set on something like this before? apart from a beautiful sunset?

9_130478685.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I'm a bit biased here at the moment- but a vintage tuxedo! Here is my own 'handsome fella' in one of his (vintage early 1940s). He is my Fred Astaire/William Powell/Don Ameche all rolled into one! We met social ballroom dancing, I am his Ginger Rogers/Myrna Loy!

IMG_8645.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

Both of us decked out in 1940s vintage-from a dance we attended 10/20
IMG_8642.jpg

Ladies,
I thought it was time we gave the gents some tips on how to 'doll' up for us.

What type of vintage garb just floats your boat on the 'fairer' sex?

Me?
French Cuffs :D

LD

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk