Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
[angel] You've got me floatin' on air, Gok...

You, OTOH, are my worst nightmare.
Full-Metal-Jacket-Pic.jpg

Oh my god that would be my worst nightmare too:rage:

GOK

One Too Many
I have no idea who that is, BMJ!!! lol But he has too much fuzz for me. I like perfectly smooth shaven men or with proper beards/goatees. None of these half measures - are they not man enough to grow a proper beard, eh? Heheh!

So, thoughts on stubble? Personally, I hate, hate, hate it. Looks horrible - feels worse. Yuk.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
None for me, thanks. (Unless it looks soft.) And those little patches of fuzz under the lip make me want to say, "You missed a spot shaving."

GOK

One Too Many
Paisley said:
None for me, thanks. (Unless it looks soft.) And those little patches of fuzz under the lip make me want to say, "You missed a spot shaving."

Absolutely!

Carebear, I've not seen any of those films, which would probably explain why I didn't recognise him. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Kim_B

Practically Family
For me, George Clooney is a dreamboat...typical woman's answer, I suppose, but what's not to like!? He's funny, serious, charming, romantical, whimsical...*ssswwwwooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn*

Other eye candy on my list:
Ryan Reynolds
Dane Cook (I like a guy who can make me laugh!)
young Marlon Brando
Robert Redford (The Great Gatsby, The Sting, and The Natural...need I say more?)
Gregory Peck (those eyes...that mouth!)
The Original (and only, IMO) 007

Hmm...I think that's about it...

GOK

One Too Many
Marc Chevalier said:
The night you choose to let Matthew McConaughey enter your telly ;), go directly to his best-acted, most intelligent film (and an 1840s costume epic to boot): Amistad.

Oh, I've seen that! I would say he must have been pretty imemorable but in truth, I don't actually remember anyone that was in it. I've just looked it up on IMDB and feel quite ashamed of myself! I think I should do penance by hiring it again! Heheh!

olive bleu

One Too Many
Paisley said:

I think if a guy has been off fishing for 3 days and comes back smelling like trees, & dirt( and carrying my dinner) stubble is downright sexy.If there is stubble for the same reason his pants are rumpled(because he believes it doesn't matter0...KEEP WALKIN':kick:

Elaina

One Too Many
Yes Marc, but even IF I was single and looking (which I'm not) the only men I know like this ARE on the lounge, married, or too damn young to count. NOT that I don't plan on being a dirty old woman some day...but that day is a while off yet.

On that token, we have some real cuties that fall into the "come see me in 30 years" around here.

GOK

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
I think if a guy has been off fishing for 3 days and comes back smelling like trees, & dirt( and carrying my dinner) stubble is downright sexy.If there is stubble for the same reason his pants are rumpled(because he believes it doesn't matter0...KEEP WALKIN':kick:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ye gods nooooo! That's my idea of utter man-hell! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy