Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Decobelle

One of the Regulars
I can't believe I'm enjoying this thread when I ought to be doing my taxes! I got lost on the way to the IRS website :eek:

But as long as I'm here....

Bogie:
47b7da27b3127cce828a07cc7de400000015100JZOG7Zm1Yo

Fred MacMurray:
47b7da27b3127cce828a0482bc0300000015100JZOG7Zm1Yo

Dana Andrews:
47b7da27b3127cce828a070a7d2200000016100JZOG7Zm1Yo

Robert Taylor
William Powell
Bob Mitchum
Burt Lancaster (notice they always managed to get his shirt off in every film - or at least, a tight T-shirt. 'Postwar Women Want Beefcake say studio heads')....

For modern day fellas... I'm with Eleanor Marie & Ciaran Hinds (in 'Persuasion') and I've always crazy about James Garner as both Maverick and Rockford!

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
jitterbugdoll said:
I've always like him, too. He reminds me a bit of Ron Livingston, who is also on my list :)

Michael Schoeffling is another of my favorites; I had such a crush on him in the movie "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken."

Oooh! I ADORE Ron Livingston and I hear is so sweet in real life to boot! Just dreamy.

And another favorite is Ryan Reynolds. Please take not Jessica Biel, you are just a rebound for him, so he can still fall into my waiting arms!

2000474683843974612_rs.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Decobelle said:
I can't believe I'm enjoying this thread when I ought to be doing my taxes! I got lost on the way to the IRS website :eek:

But as long as I'm here....

Bogie:!

Actually, I'm a lot like Bogie, in my own little huggable way.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
olive bleu, I'm not married, let alone to a chef (swoon), but I also watch alot of cooking shows and I have a crush on Alton Brown and....Bobby Flay. I seem to be in the great minority with the latter, why, I'm not quite sure, but it is so. I also really like the man who hosts "The Secret Life of..." program! :) :p

Decobelle

One of the Regulars
dhermann1 said:
Actually, I'm a lot like Bogie, in my own little huggable way.

That's good to know dhermann1. I have a huge, framed poster of Bogie in my office. My male co-workers always want to know where they can get a Lauren Bacall poster for their offices. For some reason, they think she is more cuddly than Bogie.

olive bleu

One Too Many

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss Dottie said:
Oooh! I ADORE Ron Livingston and I hear is so sweet in real life to boot! Just dreamy.

And another favorite is Ryan Reynolds. Please take not Jessica Biel, you are just a rebound for him, so he can still fall into my waiting arms!

Omg Ryan Reynolds. Did you SEE him in Blade Trinity? That man should never wear a shirt!!!
ryan-reynolds-workout1.jpg

I also love Christian Bale, what an amazing actor.
2131_531577705_christian_bale_H140650_L.jpg

la vie en rose

New in Town
$.02

I personally am quite a fan of Tony Curtis, especially his grand imitation of Cary Grant in 'Some Like It Hot'. Those glasses, the accent! And that kiss with Marilyn Monroe... :eek: What a lip-lock!

positivelypinup

One of the Regulars
my favorite guy is Gene Kelly.. OH man OH man!!! i could look at that face all day... Now i'm in a dreamy state and i think it will be hard to get out of it... I also enjoy looking at Cary Grant and Frank Sinatra...

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Ruby Slippers said:
joaquin3.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix. He is gorgeous now, though I believe he will be completely irresistible in about ten years or so (I like them middle-aged).
Mr. Phoenix...
Oh, I LUV him :) MMmmm tasty!

lonely.jpg

Duncan Sheik
I just saw him in concert tonight and forgot how super cute he was. :eusa_doh:

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran