Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Thora and Novella! I'm still grinning like an idiot from the fun I had that night. Sometimes it's fun to let your inner fangirl out for a romp.

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
Oh ladies, those are some handsome fellas. Some I hadn't really considered before - like Joaquin Phoenix - but I've been won over.

I'm glad to see Elaina mentioned Sean Bean some pages back:
2021.jpg

Add Kenneth Branagh and Ewan McGregor and you have my perfect contemporary trinity of men from the UK.

But the moment I saw "Footlight Parade" I knew the king of them all was James Cagney. I've read the whole thread looking for a mention of him and any new photos I might not have. Way back on page 19, I notice KAT says "It's all about James." High five, sister!

I figure since more than 20 pages have gone by since then, we could do with a bit of Cagney again.

Just look at that intensity... and perfect wavy red hair:
0007x9ta
0007ttbr

He's like a cat...

No fingerwaves have ever just begged to be tousled like his did:
0007s0t2
0007wtyh

And of course, he wears a fedora the way King Arthur must have worn armour:
0007ryc0

Thanks for giving me the chance to indulge :)

Jen

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah, I think that the Kevin Spacey gay thing is one of the myths out in the ether than is so predominant everyone thinks it's true. Can someone find a reliable source to verify? I know he's publicly denied it.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
An oddball one for me. Was first introduced to him in the movie The Worst Witch, and sigh, thought he was one fine warlock. Then saw him in Clue and other movies, and became the Tim Curry fanatica I am today with Rocky Horror.
ww1.jpg

clue.jpg

102303outtake_tim_priest_frank.jpg

I think he is one handsome and talented fella, and I can recognize his vioce anywhere....sigh.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy Cagneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Swooooooooooooon.

And those lashes!!!! I was watching a movie with him the other day, and just staring at those lashes....how many woman would kill him for those, then and today!!

Kim_B

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Yeah, I think that the Kevin Spacey gay thing is one of the myths out in the ether than is so predominant everyone thinks it's true. Can someone find a reliable source to verify? I know he's publicly denied it.

Agreed - I tried to find a reliable source, but everything is speculation. It would explain a lot, but I still think he's just eccentric. :)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
hodgman.jpg

:rolleyes:
John Hodgman
What can I say, I love the nerds.

LD

Great picture! In my opinion the two Johns (Hodgman and Oliver) are the bright spots on The Daily Show right now. I loved the bit Hodgman did on Bush last week (I'll say no more since politics are banned).

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Rafter said:

As usual, ladies you have taken a thread with good intentions and gone way off it's intended track.

I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who hopes this statement was written with irony.:whistling

Rafter

Suspended
LadyStardust said:
I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who hopes this statement was written with irony.:whistling

Originally posted by Rafter
"As usual, ladies you have taken a thread with good intentions and gone way off it's intended track."

Lighten up. Just having some fun!!
But honestly, most of the gents here, including moi, could use some more tips from you gals. That was the original intent of this thread.

Sweet Polly Purebred

A-List Customer
Rafter said:
Lighten up. Just having some fun!!
But honestly, most of the gents here, including moi, could use some more tips from you gals. That was the original intent of this thread.

If you look at the photos we post, you might get an idea of what we like. This is a Powder Room thread, we can get as off track as we want to, now shoo ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy