Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Oh my you ladies have been busy!!

YES, Daisy, go for NICK!!

Oh, I like Will Smith too. And I forgot to add Sam Elliot.

Are there any "popular" hearthrobs you can't stand? I don't like Patrick Swayze(sp?), blech! I saw some of you don't like Brad Pitt, me either!

I used to really have a thing for Mel Gibson but he's not aging so well, lol!

Ed Harris anyone??

Nikki

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Colin!

olive bleu said:
colin-firth.jpg

For me there is simply no other

I must have seen A&E's Pride & Prejudice about 14 times.Remember the scene where Lizzie is visiting Pemberly and Mr. Darcy comes out of the pond, soaking wet, shirt clinging to his back?..

...SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!:D

I must agree with you wholeheartedly!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Since the first time I saw him as Remington Steele when I was probably about 12 -- I just can't get over this one.....tall, dark hair, handsome and that accent..ahhh

Pierce Brosnan
pierce_brosnan_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Madison Paige

Familiar Face
Oh!! this is so funny, just a few days ago, I went to post a thread just like this but I accidently deleted it like three times, so I just ended up giving up! anyways though...on with the lovely men!!

Oh my dear, I swear, I could just look at Montgomery Clift all day (No really, I could!!). That hair!! Those eyes! ooooh dear!
039_65186~Montgomery-Clift-Posters.jpg

And my long lost love since I was like....10? Gene Kelly!!
266_Gene%20Kelly%2010picc.jpg
Oh, how he makes me swoon! That smile...and when he wears those sailor uniforms in Anchors Away and On the Town...oh dear, don't even get me started! That guy started dancing to get girls, and let me tell you, it worked!!

-Madison

Novella

Practically Family
ohairas said:
Are there any "popular" hearthrobs you can't stand? I don't like Patrick Swayze(sp?), blech! I saw some of you don't like Brad Pitt, me either!

Yay, someone else who can't stand Patrick Swayze! Something about him is so cheesy. While my friends swoon over him in Dirty Dancing I'm just rolling my eyes.

I use to like Tom Cruise, but now he is such a nut that any attractiveness in him now amounts to zip.

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Novella said:
Yay, someone else who can't stand Patrick Swayze! Something about him is so cheesy. While my friends swoon over him in Dirty Dancing I'm just rolling my eyes.

I use to like Tom Cruise, but now he is such a nut that any attractiveness in him now amounts to zip.

We have a really funny comedy show over here called 'Titty Bang Bang' (ahem!) and one of the women take off Tom Cruise so well! She looks SOOO like him:

tom_cruise.jpg

IlsaLund

One of the Regulars
Famous-
My number one: My boy Francis (Frank Sinatra). I've named my surfboard after him. My grandparents' dog.... and I'll probably name my firstborn after him, too.

A young Paul Newman (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, anyone!?)
Dick Van Dyke
Adrien Brody (I have this thing for tall, stringy gents)
Antonio Banderas
Anthony Perkins
and.... Archibald Leech?

As for the gentlemen of FL..... well, I just couldn't say that out-loud because I'm sure that they're all scanning this board continuously :) BUT... we sure do have some good looking guys.

IlsaLund

One of the Regulars
ohairas said:

Yeah, Justin Timberlake! What is the thing about him!? Russell Crowe I've never really understood either, and especially now that his true colors have come out.

I'm sure I'll get hate mail for this one, but..... Johnny Depp? [huh] Just doesn't do it for me.

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
Antonio

A young Paul Newman (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, anyone!?)
Dick Van Dyke
Adrien Brody (I have this thing for tall, stringy gents)
Antonio Banderas
Anthony Perkins
and.... Archibald Leech?

Oh, what a man...

261651.jpg
[/IMG]

Elaina

One Too Many
Nope not alone. I DID like Brad Pitt briefly in Troy (hey he's buff!), I usually don't care for that polished of looks. Didn't like Pat Swayze either, something about my mom thinking someone's cute rather kills it. It just turns to an ew!

I tell you who I do like, and I remembered it, is the head boss on Crossing Jordan. There is something about that guy, and it's probably the voice.

TabbyKat

New in Town
Ah yes. A lovely thread, I must say.

On-screen I have to say that Julian McMahon and Dylan Walsh (Christian Troy and Sean McNamara respectively) from Nip/Tuck have my heart. :) I love the show and them being the two main characters helps a bunch. Any gals have good pics of those two? I must go Google now.

In here, well, Matt Deckard is a cutie, and there are a few others whose names I can't think of. I will get back to you ladies on that later. ;)

And of course my hubby, but eh, thats a given. lol

Novella

Practically Family
Elaina said:
...something about my mom thinking someone's cute rather kills it.

That usually doesn't bother me. Thankfully since I think my Mom has pretty good taste.

kylechandlergg1.jpg

Early Edition anyone? Kyle Chandler will forever be Gary Hobson in my mind.

TabbyKat

New in Town
Ahhh, looked around at some other threads in the lounge and I must say Gray Ghost looks quite dashing in his Av pic. Then again...he seems to favor my SO a bit, soooo...lol

And I am with whoever it was that mentioned a likeing for shaved heads. With the right head shape (and not too many dents! :p ), I tend to prefer a shaved head over a hairy one.:)

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
TabbyKat said:
Ahhh, looked around at some other threads in the lounge and I must say Gray Ghost looks quite dashing in his Av pic. Then again...he seems to favor my SO a bit, soooo...lol

And I am with whoever it was that mentioned a likeing for shaved heads. With the right head shape (and not too many dents! :p ), I tend to prefer a shaved head over a hairy one.:)

That was me!
Here's the man that really makes my knees weak.We've been married for 2 years,together for 8 and I still have a school girl crush on him at times.
47b6db02b3127cce89de5f5aac2500000015109AbOXLFk0bS

TabbyKat

New in Town
Here we go. Dylan Walsh on the left, Julian McMahon on the right. *swoon*

p_introduction.jpg

Heh, I think I'm just going to back away from the screen and go get ready for work...lol

GOK

One Too Many
Ok, I have surreptitiously sneaked into the OB and inadvertantly 'lost my way' into other areas. After some gratuitous thievery (heheh), I can now reveal the dandiest chaps in the Fedora Lounge. :D I'd like to claim that I chose the following because their scintillating personalities, humanity and intellect shone through....but I'd be lying. I chose them because frankly, they are darn fine specimens of manhood! In no particular order:

Scott202.jpg

chevalier.jpg

fletch.jpg

cousinhepcat.jpg

senatorjack.jpg

Borsalino20Roof.jpg

And just to prove I'm not entirely shallow (!!), I thought I'd inclue these because they're fab!

Happyfilmluvguy:

happyfilmluvguy.jpg

They claim it was a lightsabre fight - I think it was a song and dance routine! Clearly the Force is with Matt (??) as he uses his Jedi powers to levitate his 'sabre! I'd also like to point out that Ghost looks unbelievably dapper in this pic!

ghostandmatt.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
o dear... looks like like we are back at it again, huh. ladies:D Well carry on. This is terribly good fun, i have to duck out for most of the day(Church fundraising duties) but i shall check back later!have fun!lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Julian is #5 in my Top Ten! He is somethin', alright!

TabbyKat said:
Here we go. Dylan Walsh on the left, Julian McMahon on the right. *swoon*

p_introduction.jpg

Heh, I think I'm just going to back away from the screen and go get ready for work...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats