Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harrison Ford in 42 The Gray Hat

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
The brim up and down all around... and the bow. What do you think? I'll write more later.

Harrison-Ford-in-42.jpg

harrison-ford-42.jpg

MV5BMTAxNTYxMTQxMTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc1NjQ4Mjk@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
42-new-stills-and-spots-630x298.jpg

42-harrison-ford-chadwick-boseman-pic-1.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Godfrey, 42 is a film about Jackie Robinson - the first black guy to play in the very segregated baseball major leagues.

http://42movie.warnerbros.com/

Looks as though it will be a great movie, even though a film called 42 should really be about "life, the universe and everything"

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Interesting pics, and thread. I imagine the director specified how the brim should look, based on the mood he/she wanted in each scene.

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Godfrey, 42 is a film about Jackie Robinson - the first black guy to play in the very segregated baseball major leagues... a film called 42 should really be about "life, the universe and everything"

Hopefully makes it to Australia. It's odd what makes it here and what doesn't. Great hat - Indyish without looking Indy.

What it's probably missing is a nice bit of Vogon poetry!

DougC

Practically Family
Got on a plane this am and American Way magazine has an article on 42 this month (really more of an interview with Harrison Ford). Couple of nuggets-he is looking forward to playing Indiana Jones again and he mentions wanting to play Han Solo in the future if things work out.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Matt, do we know which brand hat?

Love the avatar pic of Kirk and Spock MrBern...just had to add this one of them both wearing fedoras...sorry guys...

kirkandspock.jpg

I like the fedora Harrison Ford is wearing and he looks good in it...but the die has already been cast...Harrison Ford will always be Indiana Jones and there's only one fedora acceptable for him to wear...JMO

stevehnh

New in Town
I definitely like what he has going on there. It definitely has some versatility, though I'm partial to the traditional 'up in back-down in front' look :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy