Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hart Schaffner Marx bankruptcy rebound

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
They could do worse than Joseph Abboud as creative director. Fingers crossed.

davestlouis

Practically Family
Ditto on that.

I wonder what's going to become of other Jos. Abboud-branded items. For instance, by eyeglass frames are Jos. Abboud. I don't care about the name, but I do care that they are wide enough to fit my enormous head without digging into the side of my melon.

dogrocketp

One of the Regulars
Joe Ain't Bad!

When Joe first got started on his own, he did some mens clothing that was "heavily influenced by the 30"s (in his own words). While it might be too much to hope for that, he has an easy sense of style with suits and sport coats.Plus, he's from New England. He is known for very subtle but unique colors and fabrics, and did a fabulous job on my Double breasted gig tuxedo. (musician). It is heavy 30's style all the way, but with a lighter wool fabric. I really appreciate it when playing swing in the hot Washington, DC summer. Does anyone know who the new owners are? My guess is that it is an Italian company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo