Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Blocks, Flanges and Tools

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
I recently had a contact offer me a myriad of hat blocking equipment including blocks, flanges, a brim press, lathe and table, etc. After reviewing these antique materials, I have decided they will not meet my current needs. I have encouraged the seller to join the lounge and post this stuff in the classifieds, and warned him of a feeding frenzy. So, keep an eye on the classifieds! Here's a taste of what he will be posting:

IMG_0003%20(1)1.JPG

IMG_0016%20(1)1.JPG

IMG_0018%20(1)1.JPG

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Yeah- I bet there'll be a feeding frenzy. I'd love to have a block, as would most of the people on here I bet.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Dinerman said:
Yeah- I bet there'll be a feeding frenzy. I'd love to have a block, as would most of the people on here I bet.

Not to mention some of the hatters that might want some of this. I am glad I had first crack at it, as this stuff doesn't come around everyday. Just seemed like too much work for my lazy disabled butt to get it all and properly store it while reselling it. I think the loungers will love this opportunity.

majormoore

Vendor
hat equipment

Please let me know what is left, also I need a sweatband sewing machine and the sand bagger real back, just started my hat business " Buckaroo Hatters" and this would help big time.

My e-mail is mmoore@mcahvacr.com

Please e-mail ASAP

Mike Moore

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
majormoore said:
Please let me know what is left, also I need a sweatband sewing machine and the sand bagger real back, just started my hat business " Buckaroo Hatters" and this would help big time.

My e-mail is mmoore@mcahvacr.com

Please e-mail ASAP

Mike Moore

I emailed you the contact info. I also am looking for the sweatband sewing machine (my fingers have track marks!!!), as well as some teardrop crown blocks. Lemme know if you find anything.
Duane

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
ideaguy said:
Duane: please PM me the contact info-in need of some materials-thanks
Ideaguy

Yikes! Okay, I will give the email. Some of those who have asked for the contact info had full mailboxes here. Good luck to everyone, but please don't flood his email box. Email him only if you have a true desire for these goods.

Duane

corso@clss.net

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I didn't notice a rounding jack in the photos, but if he has one, I could sure use it!

It'll be interesting to see what blocks and flanges he has.

Brad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy