Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Boxes For Sale - The Sequel

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I can't seem to delete the previous one so I hope the pictures upload on this one. Over the years, I've collected quite a few hats and quite a few hat boxes. The thing is, I don't really use my hat boxes. Soooo, my attic is literally full of them. I just cataloged them and have a spread sheet below. I'm also sure you realize if I ship it to you, the cost can be relatively expensive because of the space they take up. Anyway, if you are in need or desire one, contact me. Most I'm happy to sell for $5, $10 if they are in really good shape, or $25 if it is one of the "others" I have on the spread sheet.

Hat Boxes.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5144.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5141.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5140.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 234

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I tried again. Let me know if they still aren't uploading.

Attachments

• IMG_5140.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5144.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_5141.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 168

FlaisherHats

New in Town
I can't seem to delete the previous one so I hope the pictures upload on this one. Over the years, I've collected quite a few hats and quite a few hat boxes. The thing is, I don't really use my hat boxes. Soooo, my attic is literally full of them. I just cataloged them and have a spread sheet below. I'm also sure you realize if I ship it to you, the cost can be relatively expensive because of the space they take up. Anyway, if you are in need or desire one, contact me. Most I'm happy to sell for $5, $10 if they are in really good shape, or $25 if it is one of the "others" I have on the spread sheet.

View attachment 345104
I would love to purchase your Flaisher's hat box and any other Flaisher's items you may have.
Thank you,
Mark Flaisher
Grandson of Bernard Flaisher

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I would love to purchase your Flaisher's hat box and any other Flaisher's items you may have.
Thank you,
Mark Flaisher
Grandson of Bernard Flaisher

Mark,

I'm so glad you wrote to me. I am going to sell the Flaisher's hat I have and I wanted to talk to you first before I did. It has the liner in the hat, but I had to put in a new sweatband. I can sell you the hat and the box together. Let me know if you are interested in both. I can send pictures if you'd like.

Adrian

FlaisherHats

New in Town
Mark,

I'm so glad you wrote to me. I am going to sell the Flaisher's hat I have and I wanted to talk to you first before I did. It has the liner in the hat, but I had to put in a new sweatband. I can sell you the hat and the box together. Let me know if you are interested in both. I can send pictures if you'd like.

Adrian
Yes I am interested. My email is markflaisher@aol.com. Looking forward to hearing from you Adrian!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112