Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat making

Temeti

New in Town
hi all
im new here and although this has probably been filled somewhere i can find it so, the ultimate question. How would i go about making a ferdora?
can anyone help?
Cheers

FurFeltFedora

A-List Customer
Welcome and wow. That is quite a question. There are a number of vendors on the forum who maybe able to give you some direction on this question but I'm guessing that if you want to make a fur felt fedora yourself, there's going to be a certain investment in time and tools to make that happen. A significant investment in fact.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Triple F and Feltfan offered gracious comments that might get you started on your journey.

I don't really believe I have enough knowledge on the topic to give you a decent reply, but I did wonder if you know that the word is spelled "fedora" and not "ferdora" as you wrote.

I'm not overtly being an ass in asking, but it does beg the question as you are on the "Fedora" Lounge. Maybe you just made a typo.

Temeti

New in Town
thanks heaps. I'll definately look into it more. thanks fore the spell check too. Im not the best speller (as you can gather) and wasnt really thinking about the spelling of it... i just like how they look and stumbling on this place made me wonder how they're made...
Cheers

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Step one: Pile up around $350 to $600 American dollars.

Step two: Call Art or Optimo.

Step three: (secret magic happens)

Step four: Wear your hat.

;)

Chinaski

One Too Many
Temeti said:
thanks heaps. I'll definately look into it more. thanks fore the spell check too. Im not the best speller (as you can gather) and wasnt really thinking about the spelling of it... i just like how they look and stumbling on this place made me wonder how they're made...
Cheers

I really didn't hope to sound like a pedantic jerk with the spelling thing, but I'm not sure I succeeded. Thanks for your gracious acceptance, Temeti. Again, good luck on your journey.

Temeti

New in Town
and yeah i know i cant really spell and spelling fedora ( see look i got it right, i though about it that time.... anyways...) wrong here is kinda stupid.
right then. if anyone needs me I'm out hunting rabbits

buler

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
If Lefty's plan is not feasible, at the moment, you can always start with two rabbits... :D :) :D

How about 1 rabbit?

B

giant-rabbit3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats