Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat stand recommendations?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I just picked up one of these at a garage sale. They're $20 from Pier One Imports.
2188209.jpg

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I'd love a stand from him, but they're so much money! Something like $55, isn't it? But a nice piece of furniture, all the same. Instead, I'm limited to the slightly less graceful, but equally functional plastic stands. :(

Right now, I have a hat rack from my grandparent's house put into my home office. Solid wood (maple, maybe?), with six holders and four umbrella stands. Adds some vintage charm to my otherwise normal looking office. I've run out of room on the stand. There's more hats sitting on my shelves than on my hat rack!

Or one could do a JtL closet organizer. [huh]

Cheers,

The Block Guy

New in Town
fluteplayer07 said:
I'd love a stand from him, but they're so much money! Something like $55, isn't it? But a nice piece of furniture, all the same. Instead, I'm limited to the slightly less graceful, but equally functional plastic stands. :(

Right now, I have a hat rack from my grandparent's house put into my home office. Solid wood (maple, maybe?), with six holders and four umbrella stands. Adds some vintage charm to my otherwise normal looking office. I've run out of room on the stand. There's more hats sitting on my shelves than on my hat rack!

Or one could do a JtL closet organizer. [huh]

Cheers,

Penmans website list his stands at $45 bucks.....:) :)

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
I just picked up one of these at a garage sale. They're $20 from Pier One Imports.
2188209.jpg

:eusa_clap

An excellent suggestion. My father and I have a pair of those glass heads. I keep one on the bookcase in my bedroom and keep my trilby on it when I'm not wearing it. They're cheap, sturdy and useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael