Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Wish DD was better represented in DFW area.

When we lived in New Hampshire I drove by five during my 3-mile commute to the office.

Here in Ft Worth, there are 3 Starbucks within a few minutes walk, another half dozen a mile or so further but the closest (and only) Dunkin's is about 9 miles.

Cheers!
David

Their coffee's great. Their donuts are awful. We just recently saw our only area Krispy Kreme close. The independents are very successful around here, though.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

It's Taco Tuesday & you know what that means!

21bsklw.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Wish they'd come to South Dakota!
Wish DD was better represented in DFW area.

When we lived in New Hampshire I drove by five during my 3-mile commute to the office.

Here in Ft Worth, there are 3 Starbucks within a few minutes walk, another half dozen a mile or so further but the closest (and only) Dunkin's is about 9 miles.
I don't know what to expect from them (DD).
Starbucks there are some, all too far for me. Tried them but it was kind of meh. I prefer the normal (delta) expresso.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Their coffee's great. Their donuts are awful. We just recently saw our only area Krispy Kreme close. The independents are very successful around here, though.

Agree, Jim. I love the coffee but not the donuts. I like the muffins though.

We use Dunkin's coffee in the Kuerig at home.

Cheers!
David

To me their coffee is fresh, never cloudy, never burnt but it's weak & has little flavor to it. But I have much the same opinion of the so-called premium coffee from McDonald's & Wendy's. Just not much flavor to it. I like a strong dark roast with some flavor.

Coffee, like beer, is better if you can't see through it when you hold it up to the light.

My navy blue Borsalino, some McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2014 pipe tobacco & an Astley Cutty style pipe gifted to me by one of our Lounge members, followed up with some Balvenie Doublewood 12 yr old Single Malt Scotch whisky. Merry Christmas Eve to all!

o5ti01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred