Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

9d76af932b2e0382b5006895774d3584.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Well, that should help with storing some of the monster brim you have! :p

Need to find some boxes to be used as hatboxes as those do not exist here and I have too many boxes of different "shape and sizes".
Things got a bit out of control and I have now 2 piles of boxes from the floor to the ceiling! More boxes containing hats scattered in the room...

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
My little resistol always seems to foster my curiosity for new flavors.

Last night's project was reorganizing and alphabetizing my CD s, and getting hundreds of loose discs back into their cases. It's a good thing we have mp 3s now, otherwise I would have had to buy some new furniture too.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415194551375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415194551375.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 727
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415194706530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415194706530.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 719

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This cool 15'F afternoon finds me taking a moment to enjoy a specialty craft beer, Founders Dark Penance. http://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/dark-penance/

I have been sitting in the boathouse looking across the frozen lake enjoying the beer. Soon my vtg. '50's Stetson Stratoliner (silverbelly) and I will have to head in to warm-up.

i-5NT2wp9-M.jpg

" A heavy malt foundation includes Crystal malt for sweetness and just enough Midnight Wheat malt to push the color to black. The bitterness is huge, but balanced by malt sweetness and alcohol burn. The hop flavors and aromas range from citrus to floral to pine thanks to a delicious blend of hand-selected Chinook and Centennial hops." Excellent taste and on the tongue to this beer. Truly a luxurious moment.

Best, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails