Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday early evening I was working a beef steak on the grill and sipping a Portsmouth Black Cat Stout. Yummy dry stout beer.

i-Rrfvg47-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Oh yes, wearing a Monsavais cap.)

Yesterday early evening I was working a beef steak on the grill and sipping a Portsmouth Black Cat Stout. Yummy dry stout beer.

i-Rrfvg47-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Oh yes, wearing a Monsavais cap.)
Eric, I guess the weather is really bad there? A 25 car pileup is being reported just north of the cities? I hope that everyone going to the big game can get in, out & back home safely!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric, I guess the weather is really bad there? A 25 car pileup is being reported just north of the cities? I hope that everyone going to the big game can get in, out & back home safely!

Bad for visitors. Mostly normal for natives. New light snw has demanded cautious travels. Risky for the unprepared, impaired or for bad decision makers. I choose to stay home and watch the game in the comfort of home with friends. Ouside grilling in below 0'f temps is not unusual in my neoghborhood.

Your Gannon natural hat is sweet Jack! Love that hued felt. I am envious of your furry NW fedora. I need one of those in a flatter brim.

Bad for visitors. Mostly normal for natives. New light snw has demanded cautious travels. Risky for the unprepared, impaired or for bad decision makers. I choose to stay home and watch the game in the comfort of home with friends. Ouside grilling in below 0'f temps is not unusual in my neoghborhood.

Your Gannon natural hat is sweet Jack! Love that hued felt. I am envious of your furry NW fedora. I need one of those in a flatter brim.
During the months of Jan/Feb 2015 I was on a job in Phoenix. The SB was in Glendale that yr. Even though I was there for an extended stay I had to leave about 10 days ahead of the SB because every accommodation was booked. People have asked why I didn't stay & go to the game. No accommodations, no ticket & scalpers where selling tickets way up into the $thousands; I forget. So I got to take a break from the job & come home.

Thanks for the compliment on the Gannon. I have about 4-5 good hats in natural beaver & find the natural to be accommodating with about anything, both dress & casual.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
During the months of Jan/Feb 2015 I was on a job in Phoenix. The SB was in Glendale that yr. Even though I was there for an extended stay I had to leave about 10 days ahead of the SB because every accommodation was booked. People have asked why I didn't stay & go to the game. No accommodations, no ticket & scalpers where selling tickets way up into the $thousands; I forget. So I got to take a break from the job & come home.

Thanks for the compliment on the Gannon. I have about 4-5 good hats in natural beaver & find the natural to be accommodating with about anything, both dress & casual.

+1. I have our bottom floor of our 3 story home rented out to a couple FBI agents working on issues surrounding the Super Bowl. Edifying to hear of the escapades and adventures that go on. Local rentals are at crazy prices. I have been down only once to check out theconcerts and festivities. My wife and I left early that evening as the crowds and craziness is not our fun.

Enjoy watching the game. I am typing this as guests are heartily cheering for the game in our great room eating/drinking and enjoying. Back to my kind of fun.

Eric -

+1. I have our bottom floor of our 3 story home rented out to a couple FBI agents working on issues surrounding the Super Bowl. Edifying to hear of the escapades and adventures that go on. Local rentals are at crazy prices. I have been down only once to check out theconcerts and festivities. My wife and I left early that evening as the crowds and craziness is not our fun.

Enjoy watching the game. I am typing this as guests are heartily cheering for the game in our great room eating/drinking and enjoying. Back to my kind of fun.

Eric -
After the FBI leaves I would sweep for bugs. Back in the days before Bed & Breakfasts were common a friend & I rented a bedroom from an elderly couple to stay for 3 days at the Indy 500. No meals or anything, just the room & common bath. Was glad to get it at the time & maybe help them out a little bit.

It was a great game last night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran