Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Out this rainy afternoon under a Stetson No.1 Q, then home for TTHH.

BB62F73A-3E36-4E2E-8D18-14F2AA798A76.jpeg

3D2C441F-6B03-4AE3-8B2F-6CAB17380097.jpeg

00A581F1-0A2A-49E0-88A9-DB9EB5032250.jpeg

2022 Cerro Del Gallo agave harvest bottling by Tequila Ocho.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
New day, new brewery. Tonight we went to Hundred Mile Brewing in Phoenix, I had their Mile Marker IPA which was excellent. I know some of you might be disappointed I didn't get the Pith Helmet, but it's just not so much my style.
20230323_191004.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
New day, new brewery. Tonight we went to Hundred Mile Brewing in Phoenix, I had their Mile Marker IPA which was excellent. I know some of you might be disappointed I didn't get the Pith Helmet, but it's just not a much my style.
View attachment 501078

Sounds like a superb family vacation that still provides you an adult opportunity to enjoy AZ. I too would have chosen a Mile Marker and if allowed a Runners High as a second beer.

Enjoy.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Sounds like a superb family vacation that still provides you an adult opportunity to enjoy AZ. I too would have chosen a Mile Marker and if allowed a Runners High as a second beer.

Enjoy.
It's really nice that most brew pubs are family friendly places with decent food. You can go have a beer and a meal with your family.

I was really tempted by that Runners High as well but I only had one last night.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
New day, new brewery. I had a moment to myself this afternoon so I stopped by the taproom at Goldwater Brewing in Scottsdale, cool town by the way. I had their Hop Chowda Hazy IPA, very good, and their Birthday Suit West Coast IPA, which was awesome. Best beer I've had in AZ yet!
20230324_135413.jpg

20230324_133502.jpg

20230324_133505.jpg

Attachments

• 20230324_133505.jpg
    20230324_133505.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Saturday evening I took a walkabout with a Wabasha Brewing Kata New England IPA. It was a filling wheat beer that was tasty.

i-W6PLLj6-M.jpg

i-VHRb6kD-M.jpg

Later in the evening I enjoyed a small dram of Balvenie Doublewood 12 year. Excellent easy sipping whiskey.

This morning I have been wood roasting a ham while sipping a Surley Yummi Bear. I have had this beer in the beer refrigerator for months. It is a lighter and mild hoppy West Coast IPA. This "aged" beer suffers no taste change over the months. A terrific cool weather roasting beer, IMO.

i-83mkfmj-M.jpg

i-QSj83QW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
It is not an April Fool's joke - last night we receieved another 9+" of snow. Rain, wet and then big flakes of snow fell last night and this morning. There was enough wet snow that I get a day off. It is good and bad. I am determined to make the most of the day.

Coffee after snowblowing and shoveling. After breakfast I went on a walkabout sipping a Surley Supreme.

i-6vMXTFp-M.jpg

i-xFKnqwM-M.jpg

I cut trails with snowshoes on the property. Hard work for 40 some minutes. I sipped a Founders All Day IPA. Since I have some time today, I am slow roasting a beef brisket and enjoyed another Surley.

I have been going for nearly 5 hours and three beers. Seize the Day!

Eric -

Last edited:
It is not an April Fool's joke - last night we receieved another 9+" of snow. Rain, wet and then big flakes of snow fell last night and this morning. There was enough wet snow that I get a day off. It is good and bad. I am determined to make the most of the day.

Coffee after snowblowing and shoveling. After breakfast I went on a walkabout sipping a Surley Supreme.

i-6vMXTFp-M.jpg

i-xFKnqwM-M.jpg

I cut trails with snowshoes on the property. Hard work for 40 some minutes. I sipped a Founders All Day IPA. Since I have some time today, I am slow roasting a beef brisket and enjoyed another Surley.

I have been going for nearly 5 hours and three beers. Seize the Day!

Eric -
That will keep your beer frosty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk