Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats.com???

Buck

New in Town
Has anyone had contact with these folks recently? I keep calling their order-line, and always get a recording asking for a call-back number.

And they never call back. [huh]

(Maybe my breath?)

Are these guys still in business? The web-site seems operational.......

Thanks Folks!

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Hats.com is the Bollman hat company . But they dont have many of the items on the site in stock. From what I was told , they may shut it down as business is not that good.
If you want a good selection ,there are vendors that support the FL such as Aaron Hats and myself that can give you much better service and better prices.

Buck

New in Town
Others

I do understand there are many others to choose from. It's a long story, but they owe me a hat. Maybe that's why they're not answering :rolleyes:

More to come.....

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If I were you, I'd be sending them a fax and certified mail follow up demanding a refund or the item that you want. If they fold up shop, you're toast. If you ordered something with your credit card, I'd immediately dispute the charge so at least you get your money back.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Buck, you might want to call customer service for the Bollman Hat Co . I believe it 's 1800 959 4287. I'm not sure if that is the right number to call , but thats the number I call to speak to someone when I need info.

Buck

New in Town
Thanks Steven. I really don't want to push too hard, because it's mostly my fault. I had ordered a nice Traveler from them, and received the hat. A few week later at Christmas, my wife gave me a wool, winter Tilley hat that I had wanted. It was a little snug, so I sent it back to exchange it. Unfortunately, I used the Hats.com box and label! :eusa_doh:

So they call me wondering about it (they didn't carry Tilleys then), and nicely agreed to ship the hat back to me. It never arrived, and after a few months of looking for it, they offered me a new hat. I dragged my heels about it, and now I'm trying to order one, but.......

I think the gentleman I spoke to was Darren, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I had hoped to get a lower-end straw hat. But I'd prefer my black Tilley back! :eek:

Thanks for the number! I'll give them a call...........Buck

epic610

One of the Regulars
unsolicited compliment for Bencraft

as long as we are on this topic, i can highly recommend Bencraft. they have extensive inventory and i get delivery the next day, although i am only in pennsylvania. plus they are very helpfuld in helping you make a selection.

life is too short to waste time on people who don't return your emails or phone calls

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
life is too short to waste time on people who don't return your emails or phone calls

How long has it been? I get swamped and don't answer for a couple of days a few times a year. Of course, that is when impatient cretins send chargebacks on their chargecards instead of picking up the phone. RANT OVER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace