Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats for sale...SOLD.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Get them together for $90 shipped! Paypal.

Stetson Playboy:
Bluish gray in need of a clean (see dirt spots right below the ribbon in the front)
Cant find the size tag ( I know I have it somewhere) but after I stretched it a little it fit my 7 1/8 perfectly (hat has never gone back in size in part for the split sweat). The hat is old and has signs of wear, some thin felt in the front pinch. Sweat split in the back (I bought the hat with this damage, wasn't caused by the stretch, though it significantly helped of course.). No moth holes or tears. $40 shipped parcel post USA.

31.jpg

32.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

Modern Borsalino Silverbelly.
7 1/8 with a 2 1/4 inch brim. I had the ribbon replaced with vintage silver. $55 shipped parcel post USA

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
I just picked up the Playboy, A (and thanks for offering it).
Do you have any idea of the age on that one? 1940s?
What size is the brim? Kinda looks 2-1/2 to me.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I'd say 40s. The hat is nice but, as I said, it needs cleaning. I bet optimo can make it look great. I did some work, too. I blocked it and flanged it and clean it a bit. It's a good old soldier but the color just didn't work for me. I'll ship it tomorrow. Thanks!
Brim is the usual playboy size. I'll measure it when I get home and let you know.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24