Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats for your Man-Bun ! ! !

g.durand

One Too Many
Crazy Dave--The website referenced in first post intended to poke some fun at the hair- and, more likely, the life-style. I doubt a man-bun hat really exists (yet). A friend of mine who one worked as a stand-up comedian told me almost all humor comes at the expense of someone else. The rest of us were just riffing on the original post.

I'm pretty sure most of us here don't care how someone wears his hair. And if someone really did wear a hat like that, the person would most likely be expecting to get a few chuckles.

PapaDoc

New in Town
Crazy Dave--The website referenced in first post intended to poke some fun at the hair- and, more likely, the life-style. I doubt a man-bun hat really exists (yet). A friend of mine who one worked as a stand-up comedian told me almost all humor comes at the expense of someone else. The rest of us were just riffing on the original post.

I'm pretty sure most of us here don't care how someone wears his hair. And if someone really did wear a hat like that, the person would most likely be expecting to get a few chuckles.

1+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot