Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian Shirts - Aloha Shirts

Made by paradise on a hanger. Its that real thin cotton that feels like an old bed sheet. I still have a spot on my list for a swanky rayon or silk one, like an avanti, that would look nice with slacks, but I couldn't pass this one up for now. It'll be fine with jeans or chinos for a little back yard bbq action.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Best way to wear em Dale. The fancy ones tend to be hanger queens.

Hanger Queens....LOL!!!!!

Yer spot on though. I love the look of the rayons but a little spilt beer or baby puke and they're done. They get reserved for the extra special occasions, which don't come around often enough it seems like.

Excellent!! Is this some of the haul you scored from rakuten awhile back? Some of those look like sun-surf designs.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Excellent!! Is this some of the haul you scored from rakuten awhile back? Some of those look like sun-surf designs.

Yes! A few stores had this major summer sale going on. All of these (except for one or two, probably hard to spot out amongst the heap) are modern.

You planning to post some close-ups??
I'd especially like to check out the navy one down front, and the red one next to it.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
You planning to post some close-ups??
I'd especially like to check out the navy one down front, and the red one next to it.

Ask and you shall receive! (Turned HQ setting for iphone on-colors aren't quite as vibrant in person)

Sun Surf blue (shell border):

Red (Aloha Tower):

My favorite shirt (Howie of Hawaii) a gift!

This Sun Surf has some wonderful imagery:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
A bit off topic but Dale's koi shirt reminded me of this artist who paints in 3D by layering:

[video=vimeo;32967940]http://vimeo.com/32967940[/video]

Nick...thanks for posting those. Wow, outstanding. I really like the Howie too, it's definitely got that tiki bar feel to it. Is it bark cloth. Thanks for posting the photo bucket link, too. I'm not on FB so I'm glad I got to see those. I'm blown away, and green with envy. I really dig that navy one with the shells, and the bright blue one with sport fish and the red one with peacocks really caught my eye too. You have an impressive collection.

Mike.....that video blew me away. To say that guys work is amazing doesn't even come close. Thanks for sharing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80