Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Headwinds Jackets

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I believe you mean this company: https://www.headwindmfg.com/jackets.html

Mostly Army, Army Air Force & Navy militaria styles, all Bomber's so no real appeal to me personally.

Had to search a bit on their site to find the following:
Headwind Manufacturing Company is veteran owned business. Our founder served in the US NAVY and was an aircraft squadron member on board the aircraft carriers USS Midway CV-41 & USS Independence CV-62. He Served on 2 combat campaigns aboard USS Midway, Operation Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield. His squadron, VAW-115, earned The Navy Unit Commendation, National Defense Service Medal, Southwest Asia Service Medal with Bronze Star, and the Liberation of Kuwait Medal.

We are vintage flight jacket experts and enthusiasts at Headwind with decades of experience. We have collected and researched Military contract jackets for over 25 years and have handled 100's of original flight jackets.

All of our jackets are designed and all the materials are sourced from our headquarters in Portland OR, USA. The materials are sourced from around the world and assembled by our team of expert leather crafters at our small leather making facility in Pakistan. We concentrate on quality rather than churning out 100's of jackets in a large factory. Some of our more experienced team members have been making flight jackets since the early 1980's and know all the techniques needed to build high quality, authentic flight jackets. Our newer team members bring freshness and energy to the team. One thing that we all have in common is our love for vintage jackets and our extreme attention to detail.

We strive to reproduce vintage jackets that are as exactly like the originals, down to the detailed labels and period correct materials. We make each jacket specifically for each customer when they order. This allows us to provide custom sizing, options, and precise details not possible from mass produced jackets. Once a jacket is ordered, the order is put into our production schedule and is then built according to the customer's specifications. The production time is between 4 to 8 weeks for delivery of most of our jackets.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
there is a new thread on VLJ concerning an order…maybe you need to have a look at it.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow, I thought he’d made things right after compensating the customers he screwed over last time he went AWOL.

Just read the new thread and it looks like he’s back to the old antics. Shame. After he compensated Cabbie, I was considering a jacket from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy