Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heavy Sweaters - Medium/40

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Selling off some high quality sweaters. Ship USPS Priority - CONUS only.

Dehen for Self Edge Short Black Cardigan - Medium SOLD
This is cut short so one can wear it under a short denim or leather jacket. Typical bulletproof Dehen build. I did notice a cut on the back right of the item when measuring. I'd never noticed it before. It doesn't go all the way through and I've included a pic. Easily stitched up or just ignore it. P-P 21.5, Length from top of collar 25, Shoulder 17.5, Sleeve 25.5 with cuff folded
IMG_2995.jpg IMG_2996.jpg IMG_2997.jpg

Eastman RAF Aircrew Sweater in Ecru - Size 40 SOLD
Made in England. Excellent Condition. I'm very particular about the length of my sweaters and this is too long for my liking. I replaced it with an Aero version that is shorter, but this Eastman is a much tighter/heavier weave. P-P 21, Length from base of collar 27.5, Shoulder 22.5, Sleeve 21.5, Sleeve measurement is short due to wide shoulders, so to help out, the Sleeve from armpit measurement is 22.5
IMG_3002.jpg
IMG_3004.jpg

North Sea Clothing Engineer Cardigan Navy Blue Size 40 - SOLD
Slightly lighter in weight than the Dehen, but still heavy duty. Very good condition.
P-P 21, Length from top of collar 27.75, Shoulder 18, Sleeve 24.5 + cuff
IMG_2999.jpg
IMG_3001.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I'll give it a bit before making an exception. I know you're a long time member and I'd love to sell it to you, but I always end making much less money when I ship International.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk