Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding a panama hat like this one...

tracyam

One of the Regulars
First, I've not been on FL in a very long time and please accept my apologies if I post this in the wrong forum.

I purchased this hat for super cheap on ebay several years ago. I never intended it to be a work hat but I started a project and forgot to take a work hat with me so I had to use this one. It's a Stetson and it was never in the best of shape but it looked and wore pretty good. After four days working outside the sweatband is in shambles and the hat band has now stained the body and brim. It's definitely not a vintage one.

I'd like to replace it and just continue using this one as a work hat but I can't find another inexpensive Stetson or any other brand like this anywhere online...inexpensive being key here. I have a few from the panama hats direct seller on ebay but they're not like this one. I like this one better. This brim and crown on this one are firmer and maleable. The brim is 2 7/8" and the crown is almost 5" the way it's creased right now. I REALLY dig this hat.

Any help locating a hat with similar dimensions for $60 or less would be greatly appreciated.
c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner