Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help identifying a pair of Allen Edmond shoes

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Matt, I believe they are AE McAllister Wingtips.

I have a pair that I bought on eBay in practically new condition for about $110, if I remember correctly. Yours look to have more wear, so I'd guess that about $80 - $90 would be what you could sell them for. (Not that I'm an expert, by any means)

Shame they don't fit you, but you can use what you've learned to track down a pair that works. I find them to run narrow - I wear 10D in most shoes, but in AE I find 10E works better for me.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Matt, I believe they are AE McAllister Wingtips.

I have a pair that I bought on eBay in practically new condition for about $110, if I remember correctly. Yours look to have more wear, so I'd guess that about $80 - $90 would be what you could sell them for. (Not that I'm an expert, by any means)

Shame they don't fit you, but you can use what you've learned to track down a pair that works. I find them to run narrow - I wear 10D in most shoes, but in AE I find 10E works better for me.

Come on now. We need to be serious price wise. No way are they worth or going to get $80. Look at that extreme vamp creasing... and the corrected grain leather just makes it worse. You'd be LUCKY to get $25.00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats