Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HELP! Lost - flat head single rider

DN22

New in Town
Hi everyone,

First post and unfortunately not a good one. Had my jacket lost / likely stolen at a bar in Manhattan a few days ago. I figured the person responsible may try to sell it on, just wanted to reach out to the community to ask if anyone sees / knows of one which has recently come up or does go up for sale soon to let me know. Would happily pay to get it back.

It’s a flat head, size L label (think 40), single rider. A couple years old, in black - true colour is almost seal brown due to tea core underneath.

Will post pictures below

Hopefully I’m posting in the right place
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• abe48c51-8324-4187-9cd1-263fdf80e763.jpeg
    abe48c51-8324-4187-9cd1-263fdf80e763.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 119

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry for your loss.

I learned years ago, after having my car broken into and my new leather jacket stolen, and first-person testimony from friends, who likewise, had their jackets stolen, while dining in public restaurants, to never leave a leather jacket unattended. It is a long shot, but I hope you get your jacket back!

DN22

New in Town
Sorry for your loss.

I learned years ago, after having my car broken into and my new leather jacket stolen, and first-person testimony from friends, who likewise, had their jackets stolen, while dining in public restaurants, to never leave a leather jacket unattended. It is a long shot, but I hope you get your jacket back!
Appreciate the message, looks unlikely that I’m getting it back. Putting the value aside, it’s the breaking in, patina, character and attachment etc which is the real loss

DN22

New in Town
Lost or ”Likely” stolen at a bar?. You don’t sound to sure of when and where it went missing.
I know exactly when and where, but can’t accuse anyone without proof. Bar manager / staff were no help

Was just a post to let people know if they see one listed that I’d like to find it, can identify it from specific wear / patina and I’d like it back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner