Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me find my first A2?

hobbstc

New in Town
Lol thanks. I got the allowance upped today and grabbed the Lost Worlds Dubow on ebay for $550. Its labeled as a 46 but has the same measurements as a Goodwear 44. Its in pristine condition. Can't wait to open it up on Christmas Day!

too much coffee

Practically Family
Lol thanks. I got the allowance upped today and grabbed the Lost Worlds Dubow on ebay for $550. Its labeled as a 46 but has the same measurements as a Goodwear 44. Its in pristine condition. Can't wait to open it up on Christmas Day!

Great job hobbstc!
A Lost Worlds Dubow for your first A-2 is an outstanding score. LW really builds their jackets to last.

You're a pretty smart guy........you sure you're not in the Infantry? LOL!

Best regards,
coffee

hobbstc

New in Town
Great job hobbstc!
A Lost Worlds Dubow for your first A-2 is an outstanding score. LW really builds their jackets to last.

You're a pretty smart guy........you sure you're not in the Infantry? LOL!

Best regards,
coffee

Thanks! I was a Combat Engineer first...close enough for you?

Richard Warren

Practically Family
I have to disagree with any advice to get a reproduction particularly from Eastman. I wanted a horse hide A2 and bought the reproduction hype and an Eastman Monarch and now wish I had just got a nice contemporary version. It may be a good reproduction, but I have to believe better jackets can be got for a lot less. The zipper in particular sucks. It does look cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari