Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help! Need Early 30s style- Bonnie and Clyde Festival

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
I think the picture of you in the red dress should be your new avatar, you look adorable! Great job with the outfits, you have excellent taste! :eusa_clap

texasgirl

One Too Many
Thanks Girl Friday!
Absolutely, it is open to everyone, well, everyone who wants to travel to Gibsland, Louisiana! The town is near the ambush site where Bonnie and Clyde were killed, and they even have a museum there with the death car from the movie. Here's some information:
http://www.2camels.com/bonnie-and-clyde-festival.php
We will be doing a couple bank robberies and a reenactment of the actual ambush.

Thanks GoldLeaf! Yeah, I think I'll change it- I've had the other one for awhile- The red dress is really cute, I got it at the Salvation Army for $3.99- it's Kathie Lee from Wal-mart, but is actually really cute on lol

texasgirl

One Too Many
Unfortunately no, but we are going to do a show in Lancaster hopefully in the fall, I'll let you know. It will be in the downtown square.

texasgirl

One Too Many
I think I'll post a bunch over in the Steamer Trunk- but here's one. I think my outfits came out pretty good. I ended up sleeping on pillow rollers and sponge rollers. And the curls stayed in all day in the hot, humid Louisiana weather. Thanks to everyone for all the advice and suggestions!

My husband, Cary (Clyde), Me (Blanche) and our friend Newt (Buck)
3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925