Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help with new glasses...please!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
untitled-1.jpg

The time has come for me to invest in a really, nice pair of glasses. Have been using readingglasses for some years - but now the time has come for the permanent wear.
I really, really dig these Tom Ford glasses - and had it not been for the fact, that they only make them in one size - which is far too small for me - I would have jumped right into buying them.

Now you know which design I am after!!!
Please - can anybody direct me to a website (not a local store on the other side of the globe - that doesn't help me out) - a website where I can get vintagelooking glasses like this - in LARGE SIZES!!!!!
Thank you in advance!:)

Edward

Bartender
Dead Men's spex have great stuff. If you're looking to buy new, I can also highly recommend Shuron. www.shuron.com - email them (Tony Rivers is the guy I dealt with); they charged me for only one pair of frames and sent out five in different sizes to let me try them on.... Superb service, and I ended up buying four pairs of frames from them for less than the UK retail of three...

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Thank you gents!
You've been a great help.

Edit: Just been in contact with Tony reg. some Huron Sidewinder and different sizes. Most helpfull chap!
Thanks for the link, Edward.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Deal is on. Bought two pairs the other night. One black and one amber.
And what a service they provide!!!!!
Tony is a real champ to deal with!:eusa_clap

Edward

Bartender
Those are great. I especially like the tortoise (must get my own tortoise Ronsirs lensed up...). A few weeks' time and you'll feel naked without 'em...

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Weird that they also sell Steering Wheel covers.

Those look great. I really like the Shuron site I usually just by deadstock but I may change my mind looking at that sight.

Anyone else find it strange that Shuron also sells steering wheel covers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff