Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Helston's Screamy Leather Motorcycle Jacket

mutt550

New in Town
Anyone have any information on this jacket??? I saw a similar jacket being sold by Fuel Motorcycles called the Scram. Turned out it was going out of production but was made by Helston's. Looked them up and they have a similar jacket they are calling the Screamy. I like the vintage look with the hip length for Adventure motorcycle type riding. Any help about build quality, fit, etc would be great. Thanks

Edward

Bartender
Can't comment on that particular jacket, but Helstons in general are good stuff. I own some of their gloves - lovely. In their native France, they are sometimes referred to as the 'French Lewis', I'm told, though they are much more focussed on contemporary riding features - for instance, all Helstons jackets come with full CE armour.

mutt550

New in Town
Ok good to know they make quality stuff. Just hate to buy something that is not up to adventure riding and getting banged around on multiday trips. Thank you for your help!!!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes