Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Here's a question: which leather jacket brands only have labels in liners

Bluechel

Practically Family
I have a jacket I'm trying to buy online and the liner is out so the seller says she has no idea what brand it is. I've asked about the zipper, buttons etc...This is a cross zip and I am really curious. This used to happen with Schott, any others? High-quality leather.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Schott had them only on the liners until at least the early 90s but there certainly were variations and exceptions.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Schott had them only on the liners until at least the early 90s but there certainly were variations and exceptions.
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 12.32.23 PM.png

Bluechel

Practically Family
Probably, but they want $100 and that's top dollar for these as far as I have seen.

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Probably, but they want $100 and that's top dollar for these as far as I have seen.
Are there any type of label or clue inside . Branded seem to go around $100-200 with rare exceptions . The CHP with belt loops and no belt is a real winner for value. Also look for Natal / Natel made in USA

Bluechel

Practically Family
Will do....this Is thicker heavier and higher quality I think than any branded that I’ve seen

Yamahana

Practically Family
If it doesn't have side laces I'll bet it's a Lesco which is a very underrated brand. Well built, substantial leather with nice graining and patina.

I’m with Yamahana. Looks like a Lesco from the coin pocket placement and the zips. Only thing throwing me off is that stitching detail above it.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Is that a brass zipper and snaps? Sure wish I could successfully upload another photo, will keep trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB