Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey Guys I made a Music video and i'm sportin my fedora in it :)

analogist

One of the Regulars
KUDOS ON A TERIFFIC VIDEO

Door;

Even without the fedora, that is one teriffic music video. As a stranger to the current mucical genres, if more were as good as this I might even break down and buy myself an iPod. The fedora adds a nice touch.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see and hear more of you.

analogist

Johnnysan

One Too Many
OUTSTANDING!

Jonathan,

Terrific job on this...both technically and artistically. I really enjoyed the video! Let us know how you do in the competition and good luck! :eusa_clap

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Really, well, WELL done! The visuals, the production value, the narrative and, of course, the music were all outstanding! Damn, it was even well lighted! I don't know how many music videos, even at the professional level, do not make use of good lighting techniques. Now, the questions: What did you shoot on? High-def? Is there more music? CD available? What are your plans for this?

D00R

One of the Regulars
Thank you guys :)!

this is actually my first editing endeavor.
There was a lot more to the script but so much had to be cut because of time, the holidays, weather, the trial version software I was using wouldn't let me accomplish major things to the story that I wanted with out having to forking over 500 bucks to buy it so things had to be cut...but the heart of it is still there.

I taught myself how to light things, i just tried my best to acomplish what i saw in my head the moment i heard about the contest i listened to the song and wrote everything out.
I actually wanted to do two music videos, but i couldn't finish the other song in time.

the album Sunday I'll be Gone is on the album, April

its a contest for my favorite band VAST.

you can hear more of Jon Crosbys music over at

www.realvast.com

there are a total of 5 albums..

V.A.S.T
Music For People
Nude
Turquoise & Crimson
April

And the the MYSPACE,page

Johnnysan

One Too Many
You should be really proud of this...there is no way that I would have bet this was a FIRST attempt at editing. You have a future at this if you want to pursue it. Again, well done!!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
D00R said:
Thank you guys :)!

this is actually my first editing endeavor.
There was a lot more to the script but so much had to be cut because of time, the holidays, weather, the trial version software I was using wouldn't let me accomplish major things to the story that I wanted with out having to forking over 500 bucks to buy it so things had to be cut...but the heart of it is still there.

I taught myself how to light things, i just tried my best to acomplish what i saw in my head the moment i heard about the contest i listened to the song and wrote everything out.
I actually wanted to do two music videos, but i couldn't finish the other song in time.

the album Sunday I'll be Gone is on the album, April

its a contest for my favorite band VAST.

you can hear more of Jon Crosbys music over at

www.realvast.com

there are a total of 5 albums..

V.A.S.T
Music For People
Nude
Turquoise & Crimson
April

And the the MYSPACE,page
Door...
What program are you using and on what?...PC or Mac?
Is that you singing?...
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy