Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey Navin....pick up the phone!

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hey Navin;

I hope the operation went smoothly and successfully. But now you have to get back to all your well wishers on the FL.

You can type with one hand.........just make sure your NYPD FQHH jacket is on your lap giving you that good kharma that gets your mojo workin' Brother Man.

Best regards for a speedy recovery............coffee

Navin323i

Practically Family
Hey Gents,

I'm still alive. :)
Operation was a success and I have a brand new pacemaker inside me... my heart feels a lot stronger now.

I want to thank you all for the good wishes... sorry I couldn't respond sooner... was exhausted this whole weekend and my arm is in a sling... no lifting of anything over 10lbs for a month (including no lifting of my baby) and no driving for a week.

Thank you all again! :)

Navin

andy richards

Practically Family
Hi Navin,
We are all so glad the operation went well and that you are feeling better.
Take your time and recover well, my friend.
Welcome back!
Andy

Navin323i

Practically Family
Thanks everyone!

Goods news Navin. Did you get the latest iPace from Apple with the wireless access feature? lol. Keep in touch friend,
John

Haha! Actually, funny you mention that because unlike my old pacemaker, my new pacemaker which is the latest, state of the art 2011 pacemaker actually has wireless communication capabilities... I can actually transmit data from home to the doctor without having to go to the doctor's office, and the doctors can wirelessly make changes to my pacemaker (including turning it off and on) and can wirelessly download software inside me. I feel like a bionic man. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo