Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Waisted Pants & Jeans!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Marina-Vlady.jpg

Marina Vlady, 1954

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Hey ladies I just relocated a nice source for highwaisted pants. I bought a pair of this lovely ladies overalls a few years ago but then got pregnant and couldn't wear them and I had totally forgot about them till I started reading this post on the FL. I love the overalls I will now start wearing them after I hem them. But I am putting her link in here as just now found her store on etsy (I had bought off ebay from her)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/missbombshell

I will try to post picture after hemming.

ZombieGirl

One of the Regulars
Land-O-LakesGal said:
Hey ladies I just relocated a nice source for highwaisted pants. I bought a pair of this lovely ladies overalls a few years ago but then got pregnant and couldn't wear them and I had totally forgot about them till I started reading this post on the FL. I love the overalls I will now start wearing them after I hem them. But I am putting her link in here as just now found her store on etsy (I had bought off ebay from her)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/missbombshell

I will try to post picture after hemming.

I'm just dying to save up for some custom pants but I'm hoping to get pregnant soon so I just don't see the point in investing in clothes right now. Thanks for the link, L-o-L Gal! They look really cute and pretty comparable in price to the HeyDey trousers.

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars
I recently took a chance picked up the Hollywood Pants from Newport News. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how they look on me. I was worried that my pear shape would make them look frumpy and weird but I've gotten so many compliments on them. They are REALLY high waisted though.

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Jenniferose7 said:
I recently took a chance picked up the Hollywood Pants from Newport News. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how they look on me. I was worried that my pear shape would make them look frumpy and weird but I've gotten so many compliments on them. They are REALLY high waisted though.
Are these the ones? http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=40508273&index=3&gp_coll_id=9&gp_cat_id=1649&nav_cat_id=10705&category_id=11499
I am thinking of ordering these so was just wondering?

Jenniferose7

One of the Regulars

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
i heart vintage said:
Does anybody own a pair or know anything about the fit of these Bernie Dexter Dungaree Jeans? http://berniedexter.com/dungaree-jeans-classic.html

I desperately need new jeans and I really love the way they look... but I'm scared to shell out that much money for a pair of jeans without being able to try them on first. Hoping these look just as cute on non-models too.
I havent seen those but do have a few things from her line and the quality is good.

Jasmine Jolene

One of the Regulars
Heyday trousers!

yay! i got a pair of blue trousers from Heyday and i love them. they literally have not been off me since i got them lol!

just a question though - on the website it says they are easy washable, but there is a dry clean only label in them. has anyone ever just washed them in the machine?

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
I've both the chocolate brown and navy (just ordered so not yet worn), and have machine washed it with no problems. It says machine washable on the site (but yes, bizarrely enough, has a dry clean tag). Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy