Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Kensington SHINKI leather cafe racer jacket size 44

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Congratulations jarrod! Now you can rest knowing that your new one is paid for((bro you just banked selling all these awsome jacket) you have had a time recently with getting a jacket that is "right"
1. First Kensington tight in shoulder 2500
2. Langlitz sends your custom jacket with the back way to long back? How did this happen?
Anyway its time for a score brother, im rooting for you to get a "prefect " jacket, cheers

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congratulations jarrod! Now you can rest knowing that your new one is paid for((bro you just banked selling all these awsome jacket) you have had a time recently with getting a jacket that is "right"
1. First Kensington tight in shoulder 2500
2. Langlitz sends your custom jacket with the back way to long back? How did this happen?
Anyway its time for a score brother, im rooting for you to get a "prefect " jacket, cheers
Thank you brother.
The Langlitz thing was disappointing but I rode into work today with my 50 year old Horsehide cascade. The jacket is magical.
But I do absolutely need that Himel in Shinki. Love the leather, Love the style. Saw Dave in person to make needed adjustments off the original, which I thankfully still had. 4 weeks. Thankfully I almost have every penny for the new one.
You are going to the the half belt! Let me know when it arrives please!

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Good plan with meeting hemil in person to go over details on the new build, this should be error free! Im hoping its an epic fit. That 50 year old langlitz is a jewel an im sure its greatness influenced your choice to get another, enjoy it!
Im looking forward to the halfbelt bro, i know its going to make a killer match with my wesco van cleef ( natural veg. Tan) and im hoping for epic patina to develop!! P.s. you could probably keep that sb cafe now!!! Take it down. Bro your tempting me with it like a steak dangling in front of a wolf!%# only@tfl.
Seriously your tempting me.... it aint right jarrod, f covid

sweetfights

You are so right, my Langlitz did heavily influence My decision to get the failed horse. I believe I was chasing what I already had.
I have the standard and strange van cleef natural veggie tanned horse engineers- love them.
They go with a variety of other colours. Had them sit in the sun for about 50 hours just like the halfbelt. Did the same with a natural belt. I really appreciate the depth of color and character.
Make me an offer on the SB brother!

Colin G

One Too Many
And I have no idea how Langlitz messed up the length but they refunded and made it right.

They refunded you and did not remake?

They botched a Cascade I ordered. Was about 2 sizes too large which I can't figure out how they did that since they had all my info from the Timberline I have. Ordered in January, came 3 months later and was sent back to be adjusted or remade or whatever they do. I originally wanted it to fit just like my Timberline but that did not happen.

Still waiting.......at this point I'd rather have a refund and move on since I don't think they'll get it right the 2nd time around. Took them 3 tries to get my Timberline right.

sweetfights

They refunded you and did not remake?

They botched a Cascade I ordered. Was about 2 sizes too large which I can't figure out how they did that since they had all my info from the Timberline I have. Ordered in January, came 3 months later and was sent back to be adjusted or remade or whatever they do. I originally wanted it to fit just like my Timberline but that did not happen.

Still waiting.......at this point I'd rather have a refund and move on since I don't think they'll get it right the 2nd time around. Took them 3 tries to get my Timberline right.

They offered me a refund but I did not like the horsehide and requested a refund. The horse seemed completely different compared to the sample I received, which was like the Himel and John Chapman Shinki horsehide.

I was in a similar boat as I had two previous jackets from Langlitz that fit very well. I made a slight adjustment to sleeve length and waist measurements but the result was a jacket that simply did not fit. I did make sure I could order a jacket in the future. It is ironic because my 50 year old Langlitz and your jacket specifically made me desire another.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
You are so right, my Langlitz did heavily influence My decision to get the failed horse. I believe I was chasing what I already had.
I have the standard and strange van cleef natural veggie tanned horse engineers- love them.
They go with a variety of other colours. Had them sit in the sun for about 50 hours just like the halfbelt. Did the same with a natural belt. I really appreciate the depth of color and character.
Make me an offer on the SB brother!
Im thinking about bro

Psant25

One Too Many
I had fit issues with my langlitz. I wish they would just have stock jackets they could ship to try on or list measurements of stock sizes online and one could adjust sleeve, body length, etc like aero. My first columbia shoulders were huuuge and sleeves about 3 inches too long. Just wear it they said see if the sleeves fix themselves and call us next year lol. Nope. Curious how many remakes, rebuilds, refunds they do.

sweetfights

I had fit issues with my langlitz. I wish they would just have stock jackets they could ship to try on or list measurements of stock sizes online and one could adjust sleeve, body length, etc like aero. My first columbia shoulders were huuuge and sleeves about 3 inches too long. Just wear it they said see if the sleeves fix themselves and call us next year lol. Nope. Curious how many remakes, rebuilds, refunds they do.

If Langlitz went the Thurston Bros route with fit jackets that would better serve the client base. Great idea and I too would like to know their return remake numbers. Langlitz makes unbelievably great jackets when they fit properly.

sweetfights

Good plan with meeting hemil in person to go over details on the new build, this should be error free! Im hoping its an epic fit. That 50 year old langlitz is a jewel an im sure its greatness influenced your choice to get another, enjoy it!
Im looking forward to the halfbelt bro, i know its going to make a killer match with my wesco van cleef ( natural veg. Tan) and im hoping for epic patina to develop!! P.s. you could probably keep that sb cafe now!!! Take it down. Bro your tempting me with it like a steak dangling in front of a wolf!%# only@tfl.
Seriously your tempting me.... it aint right jarrod, f covid
I actually just ordered the collaboration of Standard and Strange/Wesco Daybreaker boots in veg tan. They do not arrive until November. I had the Van Cleef’s in veg tan and loved them, the problem was they fit way too tight and got no use.
How are you liking the veg tan Van Cleef’s?
That Italian leather is stunning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy